Carmine20 is offline Junior Member

Calories absorbed after Vomiting?

Suppose you have a cheat meal (5 slices of pizza) then go out drinking(6 shots of 151) and get totally wasted and vomit, are the calories you ate a few hours ago absorbed after you vomit?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    don't drink till you vomit. Drinking in excess while working out can rob you of your goals. Other than that, I think that you will just have to accept a loss in calories and nutrition for what you lost during your visit at the tank.

but the loss in calories and nutrition really would not be a bad thing because i ate 5 greasy slices of pizza?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmine20
    but the loss in calories and nutrition really would not be a bad thing because i ate 5 greasy slices of pizza?
    would you have ate them though if you did not throw up? plus one day is not too much to be concerned about. If you become belemic, then you will need help.

yea, i consider those 5 slices my cheat meal for the week. im definately not going to make a habit of this.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    would you have ate them though if you did not throw up? plus one day is not too much to be concerned about. If you become belemic, then you will need help.
    sounds suspect already...

mitch911 is offline Member
    yea this happend to me on a cheat day ..ate so much i threw up..thought about all the food i ate for the purpose of rasing cals to help the thyroid kick back in and went back to the kitchen to eat more for what i just threw up just not as much to make me do it again

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    5 slices thats it for a cheat, im haveing a cheatday today and already i have had
    bacon egg cheese biscit
    2 jars PB
    a few DingDongs and 3cups milk
    1 bag popcorn
    gonna hitt up the mexican resturaunt tonight

The bad thing on pizza is the dough (simple carbs) and meat. The olive oil is grease, but olive oil contains 10g of monounsaturated fat per tablespoon which is known to increase hdl and lower ldl.

As for loosing calories. You're body probably absorbed what it could in the time it had and then threw it up. I know how $hitty it feels to throw up and worry about calories, but then I don't even drink anymore cuz it ruins everything in the first place.

thanks for the replies

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    yea this happend to me on a cheat day ..ate so much i threw up..thought about all the food i ate for the purpose of rasing cals to help the thyroid kick back in and went back to the kitchen to eat more for what i just threw up just not as much to make me do it again

i've done that

i went made i just had to stuff myself with everything i could find that was bad

it was a lot of fun though

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    olive oil contains 10g of monounsaturated fat per tablespoon which is known to increase hdl and lower ldl.

correct
    however monounsaturated fat turns to trans fat when heated, which is definitely not good for you

mitch911 is offline Member
    is some1 belemic if they do this once a week...one of my friends in the gym mentioned that if hes craving something or just wants to eat it hel throw it up after ..i told him wait until his cheat day and eat everything u craved all week in that 1 day ...is he belemic

Austex is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    5 slices thats it for a cheat, im haveing a cheatday today and already i have had
    bacon egg cheese biscit
    2 jars PB
    a few DingDongs and 3cups milk
    1 bag popcorn
    gonna hitt up the mexican resturaunt tonight
    :wow: That's one hell of a "cheat day"...sounds more like a fat ass to me. J/K

Thread Information