JNel04 is offline Associate Member

Does this happen to anyone else?

i eat about 5-8 meals a day and try to get in around 600-800 calories a meal. but this is my quesion. sometimes after i eat i go str8 to the shitter. does this mean that my body does not need the nutrients or i've already consumed enough food. just curious what the deal is.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    well you have to poop for every meal you eat...so usually 24 hours after you eat a meal, you poop. so if you eat the meals at the sametime everyday then it would makes sense that you poop everytime you eat. why didnt i just say sh*t?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    POOP! haha, No your body does need the calories to grow. Try and cut back on your shakes and eat more solid foods if you aren't already doing so. Also, where do you think all that food goes, in your muscles or out your ass. 4-5K calories is a lot of food, pooping is good.

Quote Originally Posted by JNel04
    i eat about 5-8 meals a day and try to get in around 600-800 calories a meal. but this is my quesion. sometimes after i eat i go str8 to the shitter. does this mean that my body does not need the nutrients or i've already consumed enough food. just curious what the deal is.

Lol, that sounds logical. I think you'll be okay.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JNel04
    nope...what you're excreting at that time isn't what you just ingested.

Your body was storing waste...waiting for the 'empty me' signal.

The pressure of a full stomach...was that signal.

Thread Information