IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

Midnight Snacks!

Just wondering what you guys usually eat before going to bed, or when waking up in the middle of the night. I'm eating a 10oz NY strip and corn. Last night it was Chicken and greenbeans.

Austex is offline Member
    Before Bed: 2 tbsp Peanut Butter, 8 Omega 3-6-9's, 2 scoops whey (45 grams protein, 19 grams fat, 4 grams carbs)

When waking up in the middle of the night: 4 tbsp. Liquid Aminos, 4 Omega 3-6-9's (30 grams protein, 4 grams fat).

I know, most of you will think my "snacks" kinda suck...but it works for me!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    1. meat with veggies

2. cottage chesse with veggies

3. 1 scoop of whey with 1 scoop of milk/egg protein - when I don't have time for something else, I'm not really happy with this choice but its better then nothing

- my only concern is that I have a steady slow release source of protein during the night and i generally cut carbs at that time of day, even while bulking

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Oh and when cutting, my last meal is always cott. ch. mixed with scrambled eggs

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm the same

always cottage cheese before i go to bed

when i'm bulking i like to add a whey/flax shake in the middle of the night - or if i'm feeling naughty - a protein bar (i'm a bad boy i know)

jserret1987 is offline New Member
    i do 2tbsp of naty PB with 1 scoop whey isolate (Vanilla) crushed ice some atkins milk only about 1/2 cup or 1 cup depends or just substitute w/ watter it taste the same and about 1/4 or 1/2 cup splenda we are looking at about w/ the milk 21g fat maybe 10carbs cuz of the splenda but i dont understand the (sugars<1g per tsp) and 33g protein i know the naty has 6 of carbs.... ane the milk 3g Damn ima drop the milk lol .... should i also drop the peanut butter?

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    no way....keep em....its peanuts and dry curd for me...damn good!

dry curd???

diesel21 is offline Member
    anything............

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    wtf is dry curd?

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i read that too on one of his other posts and i was curious. so next time i went to the store i looked near the cottage cheese and there it was. dry cottage cheese! it's breakdown is awesome (for a 1c serving its 108cal, 24g pro, 3g carbs, 0g fat)...it is a before bed staple for me. its a little dry, hence the name, but i usually add some olive or flax oil, or some mustard. im sure you could make it better, but i think it tastes great plain! vote for dry curd!!

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i read that too on one of his other posts and i was curious. so next time i went to the store i looked near the cottage cheese and there it was. dry cottage cheese! it's breakdown is awesome (for a 1c serving its 108cal, 24g pro, 3g carbs, 0g fat)...it is a before bed staple for me. its a little dry, hence the name, but i usually add some olive or flax oil, or some mustard. im sure you could make it better, but i think it tastes great plain! vote for dry curd!!

hmmm

i'll look out for that

Thread Information