Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I run into guys everyday or older people who say the same ignorant comments. You just have to realize these people are very uneducated and probably a bit jealous. I used to bust on extremely fat people all the time, but more and more I have left them alone. When you get to a certain level where you stick out a bit from the norm you understand what these people go through at times with the comments and looks. Just my 2cents.

Keep growin stacked, freaks are a rare breed.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well now, alot of it depends on what I was on that would make a diff. There are some steroids like A-50 ,dbol, cyp, test e, suspension,etc that would actually make the appearane more bloated and worse. I am on nothing right now except creatine though. The question just struck me as a "oh, well he's on roids so thats why!" question, thats the only reason for the nature of my reply. But the bottom line is, unless I was on some mad GH, w/ a diet like that it'd be hard to stay leaner anyways even if you were on gear. Will my diet make you fat over an extended period of time, HELL YES. I wont argue that fact here, the goal of this diet is to stick it out for 12 wks an to combat as much fat gain as possible. Thnaks guys, again, didnt mean to sound like a prick w/ my response, no harm.
    word man...thats a lotta food though man i dont see how you can eat all that. how long does it take you to get down meals on average?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information