Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Typical days diet for me

This is a typical day in the life of a bulker.

breakfast; 4 scrambled eggs, whole wheat bagel w/ light cream cheese, 1 cup of oats w/ blueberry's n them, 1 muscle milk shake

mid morning- half a box of pasta w/mushroom spaghetti sauce, 2 tbls flax, 1 lb sirloin burger

lunch-1 muscle milk shake w/ 2 large bowls of grapenuts in Soy milk and 1 can of albacore tuna fish

Workout

PWO- 1 muscle milk shake,2 servings pasta,1 whole wheat bagel w/ light cream cheese,bowl of grapenuts, some wheat thins w/ a diet rite soda

meal 5- 1 lean pocket, 3/4 lb sirloin cheeseburger, couple handfulls of mixed nuts

meal 6- 1/2 lb sirloin steak, muscle milk shake, small bowl of oats

Hitting up 1 hr of cardio eod and only weight train on mon, wed, Fri for the next 9 weeks. And I'm still hungry!!!

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    you men and your crazy metabolisms!!! im so jealous!

what are you asking of us exactly? are ya just journaling your diet for the world or do you have questions?

no, I've listed this so people who bitch about"I eat a ton and cant gain" can get an idea of what we mean by eating sometimes.

thats coo....just wondering!

i love muscle milk btw...havent been able to have it for a while since i started cutting. have you tried the muscle milk n oats?

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    thats coo....just wondering!

i love muscle milk btw...havent been able to have it for a while since i started cutting. have you tried the muscle milk n oats?
    I tried it once, absolutely loved it but its just way too expensive to justify buying. I mean its like $3.50 for one of those damn things.

yeah i know whatcha mean...i loved the stuff, but i can just mix my own mm in oats! lol

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    it looks to me like you would be gaining a lot of fat on this diet cuz you mix carbs and fats a lot man...you prob know this but i guess ill go ahead and try to sound smart for a second...here it goes...carbs raise insulin levels and when insulin levels are raised, your body will store any consumed fat. im pretty sure thats how it goes. ill have to read that damn article again lol...i would say "hey if it works for you then cool" but i dont see how it could work for you unless your intention is to get as huge as possible while not minding gains in bodyfat.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    me too......... I think that you could decrease or replace some of those foods and still get the gains you want... with less fat

where did this guy go? i was hoping for a response on the fat gaining.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    His PWO blows and I eat more than that when I'm cutting. Yeah he will put on weight alright, keep mixing flax with pasta WOW.

Austex is offline Member
    Not exactly my choice of a bulk, but I can't say that you don't have a good variety of protein/carb/fat sources...because you do. I just wouldn't take them together in the meals you have layed out. Good luck with your goals.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    bruh that muscleMilk put the weight on and keeps you lean while bulkin, i look itkinda exspensive though

that muscle milk is good ALONE but not mixed with other carbs.

yo stayinstacked where u at mayne? dont ignore me bro.

helloooooooooooooooo?

dont think he's gonna answer ya kap...have you tried pm'ing him?

I'll post pics tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    His PWO blows and I eat more than that when I'm cutting. Yeah he will put on weight alright, keep mixing flax with pasta WOW.
    I really dont see how my PWO meal blows here on a bulking diet. Flax w/ pasta, you got it, one is a healthy fat source and one is a carb source. Sure, I do the old dextrose/ whey shake some days, but when your in this game long enough your body adapts to shit like this and you gotta shock it more often, and not just shock in the gym, shock nutrition wise too.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    that muscle milk is good ALONE but not mixed with other carbs.
    actually, I have a theory that the whole food carb/protien sources combined w/ the muscle milk help slow the whey protiens absorption rate down since the only time fast absorption is really needed is PWO.

Ok, me at 229 lbs as of tonight. Not claiming to be anything special, but I dont think I'm holding too much unreasonable fat here for the way I'm eating and the # of calories I consume daily.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Typical days diet for me-bulking-pics-001.jpg   Typical days diet for me-bulking-pics-002.jpg   Typical days diet for me-bulking-pics-004.jpg   Typical days diet for me-bulking-pics-005.jpg  

wow! i would've never guessed you looked like that from your diet. thats coo...one question though, why the diet soda?

wow! i would've never guessed you looked like that from your diet. thats coo...one question though, why the diet soda?
    I just like the way Diet Rite soda tastes and I get sick of drinking nothing but water all day long, thats all. There is nothing special about it in my PWO meal or anything,hahahhaha, I just drink one here and there for the hell of it.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    dam dude u got a sick back, keep it up. what are ur goals right now, what weight are u tryin to get to.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I really dont see how my PWO meal blows here on a bulking diet. Flax w/ pasta, you got it, one is a healthy fat source and one is a carb source. Sure, I do the old dextrose/ whey shake some days, but when your in this game long enough your body adapts to shit like this and you gotta shock it more often, and not just shock in the gym, shock nutrition wise too.
    i agree 100%. you have to mix it up sometimes. thats why cheat days are actually good for your body. it shocks it into doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    dam dude u got a sick back, keep it up. what are ur goals right now, what weight are u tryin to get to.
    My goal is to get up to 240 lbs at no more than a 34" waist. I'd like to keep the bodyfat around 13% max, as long as the abs look blurry I'm fine. When they are totally gone as if I cant see them no matter how I flex or turn its too much. I'm aware that in my photos I'm probably a little more bf but thats all going to change by the time its all said and done. I'm also on creatine right now so thats the reason for alot of the bloat.

lookin good bro...you are supposed to be fatter on that diet...LOL...keep it up.

scm007 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, but do you do roids?

Quote Originally Posted by scm007
    Yes, but do you do roids?
    Yes, roids are the only reason that I'm not fat as hell right now. They are so magical its ridiculous. My cardio, training, proper sleep and recovery has nothing to do with my appearance nor my progress. It's ROIDS baby, thats all

Yes, roids are the only reason that I'm not fat as hell right now. They are so magical its ridiculous. My cardio, training, proper sleep and recovery has nothing to do with my appearance nor my progress. It's ROIDS baby, thats all

he was just asking a question...roids would actually make a difference man cmon now...you're right cardio and training and sleep are all important but you know roids would make a difference.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    someone correct me if iam wrong, but i took a look at a container of muscle milk the other day, doesnt it have like 18g of fat per serving? i swear thats what it said. i guess that stuff wouldnt be bad for a pro/fat meal but even then im guessing its not all "good" fat.

it actually is all good fat...good for a pro/fat meal but why not just add natural pb not regular whey?

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    someone correct me if iam wrong, but i took a look at a container of muscle milk the other day, doesnt it have like 18g of fat per serving? i swear thats what it said. i guess that stuff wouldnt be bad for a pro/fat meal but even then im guessing its not all "good" fat.
    most of the fat in mm is MCT's...but it has 12g carbs per serving...plus it only tastes good with milk...so thats another 12-18 carbs (8-12oz). but he's bulking...i dont think it would be a problem. besides, look at him...even if he was on 'roids' he has some good genetics on his side...and prolly years of training under his belt. everybody is different. what works for one might not work for another. also, like he said, shocking the body is always a good thing in the long run. you dont want your body to get used to eating the same shit and adapt. then your results would come to a screeching halt.

most of the fat in mm is MCT's...but it has 12g carbs per serving...plus it only tastes good with milk...so thats another 12-18 carbs (8-12oz). but he's bulking...i dont think it would be a problem. besides, look at him...even if he was on 'roids' he has some good genetics on his side...and prolly years of training under his belt. everybody is different. what works for one might not work for another. also, like he said, shocking the body is always a good thing in the long run. you dont want your body to get used to eating the same shit and adapt. then your results would come to a screeching halt.
    This isnt a shock though...this is a "TYPICAL DAYS DIET" so its an ongoing thing right? how can it be a shock if its "typical?"

maybe typical for right now (while bulking) im sure he doesnt use this diet to cut. otherwise i would have to kill him. hehe. but you'd have to ask him that one

wow! i just hit 500 posts...yay.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Lookin good stacked, I take a similar approach while bulking, although I prefer cytogainer over MM. Same company, just diff. carb/pro/fat ratios.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Lookin good stacked, I take a similar approach while bulking,
    me to, having a fast metabolism diffidently helps, everyone is judging on what they do, and eat, not every one is the same clearly..

When I’m bulking I can eat what ever I want, and can still see my abs all year round, his bulking diet Is clean compared to mine lol
    Last edited by S.P.G; 10-21-2005 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Lookin good stacked, I take a similar approach while bulking, although I prefer cytogainer over MM. Same company, just diff. carb/pro/fat ratios.
    evopro is good too

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    he was just asking a question...roids would actually make a difference man cmon now...you're right cardio and training and sleep are all important but you know roids would make a difference.

Well now, alot of it depends on what I was on that would make a diff. There are some steroids like A-50 ,dbol , cyp, test e, suspension,etc that would actually make the appearane more bloated and worse. I am on nothing right now except creatine though. The question just struck me as a "oh, well he's on roids so thats why!" question, thats the only reason for the nature of my reply. But the bottom line is, unless I was on some mad GH, w/ a diet like that it'd be hard to stay leaner anyways even if you were on gear. Will my diet make you fat over an extended period of time, HELL YES. I wont argue that fact here, the goal of this diet is to stick it out for 12 wks an to combat as much fat gain as possible. Thnaks guys, again, didnt mean to sound like a prick w/ my response, no harm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information