StayFresh is offline New Member

HELP, Here is my DIET + WORKOUT , MY GOALS = GAIN MUSCLE MEMORY WHILE LOSING FAT

Hi,

My body is kind of messed up. I was originally 225lbs couple years back and desperitaly wanted to shed fat, so I did it the wrong way , i never trained back then or cardioed. I just ate super low cal and sat on my ass killing time waiting for the fat to be shed. So I didn't know anything about protein fat or carbs. I just ate like lettuce and pickels and stuff like that. Anyways Went down from like 225lb to 195lb in like 1 month, lost tonz of muscle size and alot of fat but still have alot of fat left and almost no muscle size. So what to do?

My Goals are Regain My Lost Muscle Mass (Muscle Memory) to return it back to "Normal Baseline" While Shedding Remaining Fat.

My Body fat as tested is 17.5% and I train now 4 X / Week. Here is my Diet and Workout Plan.

Diet Plan as given by my friend trainer.

Meal 1
    8 Egg Whites + 1 Egg Whole + 1 Bagel + 1 Banana + 3 tea Spoon Cofee + Milk in the Cup of Cofee.

Train 1 Hour~ Cardio 30min (3mph treadmill)

Meal 2
    PostWorkout Shake : 2 Scoops Whey (17Grams Protein Each Scoop) + 1 Can Minute Maid Orange Juice (32 G sugar and tonz of Vitamin C in It) or Sometimes Whey + Milk or Sometimes Whey + Pepsi

Meal 3
    Chicken Sandwich or Turkey Sandwich (2 Bread Toast + 5 Slices of Chicken Cold Cut or Turkey with Tomatoe / lettuce)

Meal 4 (Family Meal / Dinner)
    Some Kind of Complex Carb Potatoes , Fries , Baked Potatoe , Rice, and Chicken or Meat or Meat Loaf or Salmon or Green Beans , or lasagna, it varries alot, but alot of the time i'm not satisfied with it's protein content so I add 1 scoop whey with it

And also always have a large salad with olive oil etc.. large mix salad.
    Mother always make mediteraaen type food which is healthy.

Meal 5
    Veggies + Whey or Salad + Whey

Off to Bed.

My Cal Intake ? I'm not sure other than Meal 1 and Meal 2 which i know pretty much cal content and meal 3, meal 4 i don't meal 5 Roughly maybe.

So I suppose Cal is like 2500? And my protein is High a

Here are my Stats :

24 Years Old
    6'2 Height
    204lb Weight
    17.5% Body Fat

Here's my workout :

Monday :
    Chest/Tricep
    Flat Bench Press(Smith machine often ,cuz i'dont have a spotter)
    Dumbbell Flies
    Incline dumbbell Press
    Sometimes decline bench press

Tricep Pushdowns
    Tricep Dumbell Extensions
    Tricep Barbell Extensions

Always 1 Warmup Set and then I do 3 Sets Pyramid 10-8-6 Reps. Progressive increasing Weight.

Tuesday :
    Back/Bicep
    Back Machine where you Row
    Other Back Machines.

Machine Preacher Curl
    Dumbell Bicep Curl
    Barebell Curl
    Concentration Curls

Wednesday is OFF

Thursday :
    Legs
    Squats , and other leg machines
    And Forearms

Friday :
    Shoulders

Military Press dumbell
    FrontPress Smith Machine Barebell
    UprightRows
    Dumbbell Extensions
    Barebell Extensions
    Dumbell Lateral Raises

That's it. Please Comment, Swolecat and Others about my goals on shedding my Body Fat down from 17.5% to 12% or something While regaining my lost muscle mass(return it to baseline).

Many say "you cant gain muscle and lose fat" But i think i'm an exception cuz i'm not trying to go above baseline, i'm trying to regain to my baseline.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Did you read the cutting sticky? Obviously not. Not enough protein for starters.

Meal 1, ditch everything apart from the egg whites and have some oatmeal for a carb source.
    Meal 4, fries? Don't think so! Brown rice if anything.
    Meal 5, add protein source like chicken, turkey, etc. Use some healthy fats like flax oil, almonds, etc. Don't mix with your carb meals though.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    ditch the oj, u dont want sugar in ur diet. also do the cardio before ur first meal. and dont do cardio and weight training together. u want to seperate them by at least 2 meals. also take out the whole egg in breakfast there no need for it.

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. I see the criticism is towards the diet.

I'm trying to make this as normal diet as possible to avoid eating like a weirdo infront of family members and friends.

now there is good tasty oatmeal in the market but i heard that's all sugar and bad, and I have the eat the one that has no flavor and tastes like dog food.

For a noob does it really make a difference about the compliexity of the carb and gi levels regarding Bagel and Oatmeal, will it really make a difference.

Cardio before training on empty stomach is not possible, i'm not gonna go to the gym twice a day., i got a job and school.

I can only go to th egym in the morning and I cant cardio outside, not possible its always raining. Cardioing after workout is good though?

Training depletes sugar in body and then u cardo and u burn fat?

Problem is, if i'm not told what to eat To the LETTER , in proper amounts or what to train to the LETTER, i won't be able to follow it.

I am unable to make a bodybuilding diet moderate.

I have to know what to eat when to eat how much to eat, so i eat the same junk every day to reach my goals that way i know exactly how much cals im eating and that im eating right and that my training is on target and that im adding muscle back and losing remaining fat.

Well Anyone ?

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StayFresh

Diet Plan as given by my friend trainer.

Meal 1
    8 Egg Whites + 1 Egg Whole + 1 Bagel OATMEAL WITH SPLENDA + 1 Banana + 3 tea Spoon Cofee +SKIM Milk in the Cup of Cofee.

Train 1 Hour~ Cardio 30min MORE THAN 30 MIN FOR FAT BURN (3mph treadmill)

Meal 2
    PostWorkout Shake : 2 Scoops Whey (17Grams Protein Each Scoop) + 1 Can Minute Maid Orange Juice (32 G sugar and tonz of Vitamin C in It) or Sometimes Whey + Milk or Sometimes Whey + PepsiWHO THE FVCK DRINKS WHEY WIH PEPSI

Meal 3
    Chicken Sandwich or Turkey Sandwich (2 Bread Toast + 5 Slices of Chicken Cold Cut or Turkey with Tomatoe / lettuce)

Meal 4 (Family Meal / Dinner)
    Some Kind of Complex Carb Potatoes , Fries , Baked Potatoe NO FRIES. . .BROWN RICE , Rice, and Chicken or Meat or Meat Loaf or Salmon or Green Beans , or lasagna, LASAGNA? NO it varries alot, but alot of the time i'm not satisfied with it's protein content so I add 1 scoop whey with it

And also always have a large salad with olive oil etc.. large mix salad.
    Mother always make mediteraaen type food which is healthy.

Meal 5
    Veggies + Whey or Salad + WheyPREFERABLY CASEIN B4 BED WITH NUTS OR PEANUT BUTTER, ETC.

Off to Bed.

Here's my workout :

Monday :
    Chest/Tricep
    Flat Bench Press(Smith machine often ,cuz i'dont have a spotter)
    Dumbbell Flies
    Incline dumbbell Press
    Sometimes decline bench press

Tricep Pushdowns
    Tricep Dumbell Extensions
    Tricep Barbell Extensions

Always 1 Warmup Set and then I do 3 Sets Pyramid 10-8-6 Reps. Progressive increasing Weight.

Tuesday :
    Back/Bicep
    Back Machine where you Row
    Other Back Machines.HMMM. . . .

Machine Preacher Curl
    Dumbell Bicep Curl
    Barebell Curl
    Concentration Curls

Wednesday is OFF

Thursday :
    Legs
    Squats , and other leg machines
    And Forearms

Friday :
    Shoulders

Military Press dumbell
    FrontPress Smith Machine Barebell
    UprightRows
    Dumbbell Extensions
    Barebell Extensions
    Dumbell Lateral Raises

That's it. Please Comment, Swolecat and Others about my goals on shedding my Body Fat down from 17.5% to 12% or something While regaining my lost muscle mass(return it to baseline).

Many say "you cant gain muscle and lose fat" But i think i'm an exception cuz i'm not trying to go above baseline, i'm trying to regain to my baseline.
    Baseline is relative. Of course it is possible to gain some muscle and lose fat at the same time BUT it is better and more efficient to focus on one or the other. Suggestions in bold.

So When cutting from 204lb 17.5% BF, how much should i reach to be 12%BF or so? 180lb? and what time frame? And with my current diet is that feasible? And is that 3lb a week? Water/fat/muscle combo loss? .I'm already under 200lb lost some 5lb , hope its fat , clothing too loose, already and i hope they dont get too loose, strenght is down, looks like my bell shrunk a bit , prolly just water mass.

Thread Information