Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulking

Bulking

I am getting ready to start a deca cycle and am going to get my diet in check. Now the thing is, is that i have done the deca cycle before and had good gains but i was thinking that with a great diet those gains would be even better. I have researched at some people's diets and i just dont get what i am looking for. I am 5'10'' and currently only weigh 160. I was 180 aobut 5 months back. I need someone to give me a good diet that consists of enought calories to get me bigger. i have all the protein in the world so you can tell me how much whey to add. If you guys know of a good site or another forum, or if you have some time and could plan one out, I would appreciate it. The only thing holding me back from starting my cycle RIGHT NOW, is the DIET!!!! THANKS BRO'S

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Is this a joke like Giantz11's thread in the Lounge?

~SC~

Na Bro Im Being Serous

Sorry to hear that.

~SC~

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Dude Deca only is crazy you sure you wanna cycle something that strong??? I heard Ronnie won't even get near that shit.

Thanx For The Help Bro. I Will Ask All My Questions At Ar. We Got Into A Discussion Before And You Have The Power To Suspend Me And I Am Not Going To Go There Again. All I Did Was Ask A Question And You Give Me Shit For It. Why Not Just Let It Go By And Say Nothing, You Have Never Answered One Of My Questions. I Am Not Trying To Get A Brawl Going On, I Am Just Stating And Lets Just End It Here So Nothing Else Happens.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sorry to hear that.

~SC~
    now I see what u where talking about CatDaddy

160 lbs. and Deca only.

Pointless!!

Sorry, refer to my custom title for the reasoning behind this.

~SC~

160 lbs. and Deca only.

Pointless!!

Sorry, refer to my custom title for the reasoning behind this.

~SC~
    Swole I though Deca made you hyooooge, no??

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield
    Thanx For The Help Bro. I Will Ask All My Questions At Ar. We Got Into A Discussion Before And You Have The Power To Suspend Me And I Am Not Going To Go There Again. All I Did Was Ask A Question And You Give Me Shit For It. Why Not Just Let It Go By And Say Nothing, You Have Never Answered One Of My Questions. I Am Not Trying To Get A Brawl Going On, I Am Just Stating And Lets Just End It Here So Nothing Else Happens.
    QUIT TRYING TO TYPE IN CAPS, IT DOESN'T WORK. YOU CAN'T YELL!!

END IT HERE? END WHAT? I WAS STATING MY OPINION ON YOUR "PLANS".

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TOUGH SHIT.

~SC~

I Am Getting Ready To Start Deca And Did I Ever Say Deca Only? I Dont Think So You Were Just Assuming. Now I Weight 160 After 5 Months. Not While On Deca. So There You Were Assuming Again.

No one is going to suspend you for asking questions, you need all the help you can get!

I just gave my opinion, I don't have time to state the obvious.

~SC~

I Am Getting Ready To Start Deca And Did I Ever Say Deca Only? I Dont Think So You Were Just Assuming. Now I Weight 160 After 5 Months. Not While On Deca. So There You Were Assuming Again.
    1) You said "DECA CYCLE". In English that means a CYCLE OF DECA. If you are using other things, then you want to disclose that so people can help w/your diet CENTERED AROUND EVERYTHING YOU ARE TAKING. Common sense!!!

2) You weigh 160 as of now. Yeah, that's what I said. You are doing deca at 160, I was right, that's what I said.

Not sure what you are reading, but I'm off to play X-box........

~SC~

I Gained 20lbs On Deca And Just Didnt Diet. And I Quit Lifting After The Cycle And I ****ed Up. So Now I Am Trying To Do It Right. I Just Need To Know The Proper Way To Bulk Up. My Exact Cycle Is 450mgs/deca Per Week With 600 Of Test E. This Will Be Fine And I Have Clomid For My Recovering So Just Some Help Would Be Nice.

decadbal is offline Banned
    stop yelling, dont listen to any of them, they dont know jack... swole doenst for sure..hahaha deca only cycles are the way to go, i know a few pros personally, and they said that deca only cycles were the way to grow

I Gained 20lbs On Deca And Just Didnt Diet. And I Quit Lifting After The Cycle And I ****ed Up. So Now I Am Trying To Do It Right. I Just Need To Know The Proper Way To Bulk Up. My Exact Cycle Is 450mgs/deca Per Week With 600 Of Test E. This Will Be Fine And I Have Clomid For My Recovering So Just Some Help Would Be Nice.
    Ok thats a bit better. Now its a Deca and Test E cycle. Dude you first said Deca cycle, which would lead one to believe its Deca only. Check the bulking stickies at the top of the page they should guide you.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear that.

~SC~
    LMAO!!! priceless

chest6 is offline Banned
    Personally, I think you were doing deca only until everyone got on your case. You just added the test e when everyone got on you. You are 160..eat.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Personally, I think you were doing deca only until everyone got on your case. You just added the test e when everyone got on you. You are 160..eat.
    why would you think that chest

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    oooooh looks like we have a detective on our hands... what other cases are you workin on slylock fox

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    oooooh looks like we have a detective on our hands... what other cases are you workin on slylock fox
    I wish he was the only detective watching me jj

jef
    jef is offline Member
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Look at the diet forums. there is lots of good info...here's a link for bulking.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffc
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Look at the diet forums. there is lots of good info...here's a link for bulking.
    why do u have to make everything so serious..jeez dood

jef
    jef is offline Member
    thought i'd throw my 2 cents in and get to the point.

another detective

At least someone just answers the questions and then gets on with his business. Thankx jeffc. Also i was not lying about the test thing. I thought sinc eyou guys know so much that you would just know that someone is gonna take test with tdeca so you can go ahead and think all you want MR DECTECTIVE. get a life

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought sinc eyou guys know so much that you would just know that someone is gonna take test with tdeca so you can go ahead and think all you want MR DECTECTIVE. get a life
    If someone says i'm planning to run a
    winny cycle: or
    a dbol cycle: or
    a deca cyle
    they are giving the impression that no other compounds are included.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    If someone says i'm planning to run a
    winny cycle: or
    a dbol cycle: or
    a deca cyle
    they are giving the impression that no other compounds are included.
    thank you. No one "assumes" anything. If you say you are going to run a deca cycle that means deca only.

you gonna take that chest.. you little girl.. no wonder you dont have no hood rats on ya car

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    I think everyone covered the DECA (only) CYCLE issue...so I won't say anything. I don't know if you should run any more cycles for a while. Just my opinion. Three things make me say this:
    1. You are 19
    2. You have anger management issues as it is...I'm concerned about you and others' around you.
    3. I think Swole and chest6 tried to say this...you are only 160lbs and probably haven't even tried to gain weight through diet and working out alone. Sounds to me like a recipe for disaster. If your diet isn't right, and you haven't spent the time to get to know your body and what it responds to, then steroids aren't going to do much good. The same thing that happened before (gained a quick 20 and didn't do anything to maintain it...so you dropped it just as fast) will happen again. Do a little research, run a few diets and start a consistent workout routine. Once you have all that in line, you will have much more success with the cycles you run. Right now you are just wasting time and money. Time is money....you owe me $20

j/k lighten up man, life's too short

Austex is offline Member
    My f'ing head hurts after reading this. At your age bro, just eat all day. Don't worry about what or when, EAT IT! You are still young, have a high metabolism, and are obviously an ectomorph. If you want some additional advice, don't run another cycle until your body is ready. It is NOT ready at this point in time. I'll only charge you 2 cents for that advice...or you can send me your deca

Pure platinum.

I love how now it's "TEST TOO"........

Not that I care but it's obvious..............

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    I think everyone covered the DECA (only) CYCLE issue...so I won't say anything. I don't know if you should run any more cycles for a while. Just my opinion. Three things make me say this:
    1. You are 19
    2. You have anger management issues as it is...I'm concerned about you and others' around you.
    3. I think Swole and chest6 tried to say this...you are only 160lbs and probably haven't even tried to gain weight through diet and working out alone. Sounds to me like a recipe for disaster. If your diet isn't right, and you haven't spent the time to get to know your body and what it responds to, then steroids aren't going to do much good. The same thing that happened before (gained a quick 20 and didn't do anything to maintain it...so you dropped it just as fast) will happen again. Do a little research, run a few diets and start a consistent workout routine. Once you have all that in line, you will have much more success with the cycles you run. Right now you are just wasting time and money. Time is money....you owe me $20

j/k lighten up man, life's too short

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Stop With The Fvcking Faps In Front Of Every Word, fvcknut.....

He is trying to type in all caps.

DOESN'T WORK!!!

~SC~

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing left to say.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Baseball Centerfield, it does seem like you have sort of teenage rebellious I think I know it all attitude. Since you've been on this site for 3 months you think would you would've learned a few things by now " MR DECA ONLY".
    Last edited by Smak; 10-15-2005 at 09:52 AM.

ok guys. I am NOT deca only. You wanna know what is kinda messed up about this, well you never did answer my question. You all critized and found things to put me down about but only one person said something that had to do with my question. i didnt ask your opinions on my cycle, nor did i ask your opinions about if you thought i was just making it up that i am taking test and deca both. To proove to those people who think i am taking deca only i am going to post some pics of what i got. Then you guys can see that i am not bullshitting. All i wanted to know about was a diet. I now see that i will start leaving the details out that everyone always asks for. How old are you, how much you weight, how tall are you. Then maybe the critizism will stop. I just wish you would just answer a question for once.

mitch911 is offline Member
    If you guys know of a good site or another forum, or if you have some time and could plan one out, I would appreciate it. The only thing holding me back from starting my cycle RIGHT NOW, is the DIET!!!! THANKS BRO'S
    Answer: UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Austex is offline Member
    BB Centerfold...Just follow the bulking sticky at the TOP of the Diet Forums. Honestly, that is your best bet for now. It will 1. Help you understand what/how your body will respond...and...2. Help you explain specifically (to us) what kind of changes you should make.If you don't like the bulking diet after a month or so, then come back and ask for a critique on fine-tuning your diet to meet your goals.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    after reading everyone's replies your question should be irrelevant. you should STOP your cycle...whatever it is...then work on the diet. look at the bulking stickies (in addition to the "checklist before posting a diet" sticky) like everyone said, and post your diet with a little more detail and a little less animosity. You will get some advice then. If you insist on continuing your cycle, you might want to read some of the educational threads associated with your cycle of choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information