mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member

Smile Bulk up the right way!

I believe it's already well know that in order to experience mass and strenght build up you need to eat properly. This means you have to eat ay least 5 times a day (preferably 6-7) and be aware so that your meals contain the right amount of calories (which you need for bulking!) , protein and minerals as well as fat, needed for your muscles to start building.
    A male adult person can consume about 38 (or more, depends the subject) grams of protein on each meal. Fat is also needed in order to make muscle fiber <<pump>>. When people are on strict diet they might notice that their skin (mostly on the belly) seems to make rolls...this is due to the fact that the don't receive as much fat as their muscles need to fill that vacuum between muscle and skin. Therefore consuming foods rich in fat is acceptable once or twice a week even to those who are on a cutting diet.
    A good protein and carbon source is rice with wich it's good to combine your meat (which must be rich in protein). Chicken, Beef, Egg, Tuna, Milk (low fat 1 1/2), Yougart are some food very rich in protein.
    On the other hand black bread , rice, pasta, and also some fruits are rich in carbon which are mostly needed in order to receive the right ingridients which will help your muscle rest and grow in compination with protein.
    A person weighting 75 killos needs about 1700-2000 calories in order to keep his weight stable. Therefore in order to grow will need about 3000 + calories.
    Supplements make a good job helping you while dieting cause not everyone has time to prepare so many meals!
    There are many Protein supplements which work while dieting in order to gain mass and strength. Usually supplements with 600 calories and more are best.
    Also creatine makes a difference adding some power and mass. But when on a gain diet consider buying a creatine with carbon which provides extra calories - energy.
    Finally it's easy to maintain or increase your weight if you play your cards right.
    Pay attention on small details you get every time about dieting and try to make them work for you.
    For example it is essential that you eat a banana or a protein chocolate bar after work out cause your body needs that nutrients in order to retain lost calories and ingridients during work out. Also a good product for this is liquid rich in carbon.
    Last edited by mamias20918756; 10-11-2005 at 09:04 AM.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    good read bruh, but we already have a well laid out bulking sticky

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    ive now heard 28, 60 and 80 as how much protein u can take in... i guess more wont hurt,, nice article

Thanks..it's all about ones protein absorbtion capacity... but i don't believe it exceeds 52g. As you can see most supplements include 52g TOP!

So where did you get all of this information?

~SC~

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    So where did you get all of this information?

~SC~

That exactly what I was wondering because as far as I know this info has never been proved as there are far too many variables to begin to calculate to make such a blanket statement.

i'm not a doctor guys i just speak throught personal experience...what's your excuse? Argue with facts so that others think i'm a fool?

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    i'm not a doctor guys i just speak throught personal experience...what's your excuse? Argue with facts so that others think i'm a fool?
    damn! feisty one...

http://www.vizualxcellence.com/about.html

i would be glad if swolecat could share some thoughts on a bulking diet...great fitness bro...you're allways respected

I'm one of those funny people that want proof to back up any statements that are made. I know what a bummer. Otherwise I'd be as Big as Ronnie by now cause I'll I 'd need was some Cell Tech cause that makes you hyooge!

i know what you mean. Nobody ever said ,including me, that creatine or protein supplements make you huge or really lean, except from those who make a profit out of the whole story. But it's a fact that supplements in addition with a good diet can lead to better results than just going on a diet without them.

i know what you mean. Nobody ever said ,including me, that creatine or protein supplements make you huge or really lean, except from those who make a profit out of the whole story. But it's a fact that supplements in addition with a good diet can lead to better results than just going on a diet without them.
    Agreed, but they are a very minor part of the whole picture. IMO diet is nearly everything. If you are having problems 9/10 you need to check your diet and the proceed.

ofcourse if you don't get what you need from food, u can't get it just from supplements. I've been lifting for 3 years and i sterted seeing great results only when i realized that a good diet comes mostly from foods and not only from supplements. This is the first thing to realize at once and not to look for the <<magic pill>> that will gie you the strenght or mass you dream of

ofcourse if you don't get what you need from food, u can't get it just from supplements. I've been lifting for 3 years and i sterted seeing great results only when i realized that a good diet comes mostly from foods and not only from supplements. This is the first thing to realize at once and not to look for the <<magic pill>> that will gie you the strenght or mass you dream of

Very well said. Hopefully one day they will make that magic pill and I can go back to being a lazy fat ass.

lol i'll surely join you then dude

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty

Hahha, thanks.......

And to think, all I did was ask a mere question.

~SC~

diesel21 is offline Member
    yo swole, you looking great bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mitch911 is offline Member
    yeaman whats ur weight at right now?

Thread Information