Thread: cheat day baby

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

cheat day baby

alright i get a cheatday evrey three weeks because i been eating clean for like 8 months blahhhhhh.....so after my shoulder workout today me and my training buddy, hit up CICI's pizza we cleaned that F'in place out they actually kicked us out my buddy grabed the whole brownie tray and put it on the table and we killed it, that was after 5 plates of pizza and on the way home we stopped and grabed a jar of PB and killed that before we got home, awsome i feel pretty bloated, having some trouble sittin in this computer chair, hahahahah

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    alright i get a cheatday evrey three weeks because i been eating clean for like 8 months blahhhhhh.....so after my shoulder workout today me and my training buddy, hit up CICI's pizza we cleaned that F'in place out they actually kicked us out my buddy grabed the whole brownie tray and put it on the table and we killed it, that was after 5 plates of pizza and on the way home we stopped and grabed a jar of PB and killed that before we got home, awsome i feel pretty bloated, having some trouble sittin in this computer chair, hahahahah
    wow thats one hell of a cheat meal lol. But why wait so long to do it? i would think that you could get away with one a week and be fine. And a lot less sane IMO.

alo

Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    wow thats one hell of a cheat meal lol. But why wait so long to do it? i would think that you could get away with one a week and be fine. And a lot less sane IMO.

alo

ur prolly right, i made some mistakes with carbs and fats in my diet and i crashed when i hit 7% and started gaining weight back so i took a break for about a week and i restarted and revamped all my shit, so im back to the proccess of burning of the BF so 1 time evrey three weeks is what im doing now,

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You get'em boy!

i also added some enchaladas later that night with some icecream, i dont even feel bad did a cardio session this morning i didnt swell up like i normally do i think thats a bad sign

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i also added some enchaladas later that night with some icecream, i dont even feel bad did a cardio session this morning i didnt swell up like i normally do i think thats a bad sign

wow. i wish i had the metabolism to to that. if i ate all that in one day i would wake up looking like a blimp. good for you though...gotta have those days every now and then. mine is tomorrow...ramen baby!! and of course some ice cream.

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    wow. i wish i had the metabolism to to that. if i ate all that in one day i would wake up looking like a blimp. good for you though...gotta have those days every now and then. mine is tomorrow...ramen baby!! and of course some ice cream.
    LOL .... sounds like a cheat day on the ol' college budget. I haven't had Ramen since then.

i posted pics in the member pic forum you guys tear um up

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rissinite
    LOL .... sounds like a cheat day on the ol' college budget. I haven't had Ramen since then.

well, i am in school...but i can afford to go big if i want. i just love the stuff!

roidrage625 is offline Junior Member
    hell yeah i love some cicis on the cheat day.. nothing better chinese buffet is pretty awesome 2

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Damn, a jar of peanut butter in one sitting? That's pretty hardcore, but I wouldn't consider that a cheat food IMO. I eat all natural peanut butter in my diet Everything else looks good. Keep up the good dirty cheatin! CiCi's pizza yummy...

TEXAS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak

. Keep up the good dirty cheatin! ...

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Damn, a jar of peanut butter in one sitting? That's pretty hardcore, but I wouldn't consider that a cheat food IMO. I eat all natural peanut butter in my diet Everything else looks good. Keep up the good dirty cheatin! CiCi's pizza yummy...
    haha its a cheat when theres 100cals per tbs and like 50 servings /jar lol but daaaam thats shit is good sometimes i dont feel like putting the jar down before bed seeing how i can only limit myself 2 tbs ...feel like the stuff is almost as good as icecream sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    haha its a cheat when theres 100cals per tbs and like 50 servings /jar lol but daaaam thats shit is good sometimes i dont feel like putting the jar down before bed seeing how i can only limit myself 2 tbs ...feel like the stuff is almost as good as icecream sometimes

i hear ya bruh shitt is good, i had another cheatday today, about the same as the one above i posted last week, except i had 2 jars of PB and popcorn along with Pizza and i just got back from the mexican resturauntmmmm enchaladias, i love sundays but i feel like shit right now no more eating for m till monday morning, i must sy i have gaind a lil weight about 5lbs in the past 3 weeks but it's alll goo i dot gotta be ripped till December for this wedding im in......gonnna HAMMAR ME some BRIDESMAIDS yeah baby!!!!!!!!

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    not a cheat day but a refeed day today, no pics(no need imo). i dont eat low carb or anything like that, or too low on my cals. ive just felt completely drained lately and decided i needed a carb up day to help me keep living. plus this is going to help stretch my stomach out for the pizza hut challenge 2.0: give me 50 slices or give me death!

1 box of wheat-a-bix cereal
    450g organic dried apricots(maybe not the best choice per refeed but a top notch one on my part, God i love apricots)
    1.5lbs of fat free cottage cheese
    200g of chicken
    1200g green beans
    120g oats(w/10g wheat bran)
    420g of fat free plain yogurt
    200g apple
    110g cranberries
    1 vanilla cream instone pudding(not bad, got it for free at work so that=good)
    2 egg whites(1 egg)
    6 fish oil caps
    handful of baby carrots and a few handfuls of bagged salad

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Nice!

Thread Information