Thread: all messed up

chemicalcolor is offline New Member

all messed up

brand new so forgive me if this is a common question but i'll try and be specific. ok im 5'5" 150 alot of it is muscle i have no problem making gains but lots of trouble losing my gut.

ok my regime is alittle on the extreme side its lifting 3 days a week full body each day. usually takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. i do 4 arm supersets bi/tri then 6 chestback supersets incine decline flat bench and flys. then 3 leg sets usually machine becuase of my knees. i alternate exercises for each of the days going from free wieghts and bars and a few cables. i eat well heres an example of my usual diet. morning oat/wheat bran mixture with 20 grams of whey. snack 20 grams of whey lunch peanut butter bannana sandwhich oatmeal and whey. dinner can of tuna and a salad. and on either fri or sat ill make my cheat day wear ill throw an extra 500 or so calories.

i cant loose that extra 10 pounds no matter what i do. Ive triad all kinds of crazy diets and training regimes i think ive just completley skrewed up my metabolism. even if i throw lots of cardio in there i just loose muscle and the gut stays any suggestions?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by chemicalcolor
    brand new so forgive me if this is a common question but i'll try and be specific. ok im 5'5" 150 alot of it is muscle i have no problem making gains but lots of trouble losing my gut.

ok my regime is alittle on the extreme side its lifting 3 days a week full body each day. usually takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. i do 4 arm supersets bi/tri then 6 chestback supersets incine decline flat bench and flys. then 3 leg sets usually machine becuase of my knees. i alternate exercises for each of the days going from free wieghts and bars and a few cables. i eat well heres an example of my usual diet. morning oat/wheat bran mixture with 20 grams of whey. snack 20 grams of whey lunch peanut butter bannana sandwhich oatmeal and whey. dinner can of tuna and a salad. and on either fri or sat ill make my cheat day wear ill throw an extra 500 or so calories.

i cant loose that extra 10 pounds no matter what i do. Ive triad all kinds of crazy diets and training regimes i think ive just completley skrewed up my metabolism. even if i throw lots of cardio in there i just loose muscle and the gut stays any suggestions?

Bruh i didnt see a soulder workout in there anywere??? and if i had to guess i wouldnt be doing total body workouts split it up you may have to go 5 days a week and your diet looks horible to me, check the sticky's for a good base to start with, also you weigh 150lbs to your body dosnt wanna lose 10lbs, if i were you i would try to gain as much weight as i could and when you hit around 180 we can talk about shredding it up

i do shoulder with my ches/back sets. i alternate between raises and presses and of course shrugs

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur goals are to cut, then check out the diet forum and see the cutting sticky. has worked pretty well for me so far. but i would also read the workout forum alot to, read what other people are doing, cause the circut training for 2+ hours doesnt put on muscle like other methods

i do shoulder with my ches/back sets. i alternate between raises and presses and of course shrugs

ok well you still have a poor diet like i said read the sticky's and post a doet up no one is going to make one for you

lucabratzi you live in florida i grew up up in middletown. thanks for the info

i really want to lose fat. all those diets even the cutting diet are almost double the daily calories i consume. im only 5'5' so 150 isnt that light for my size. and if i cut down my training wouldnt i have to eat even less calories? right now i eat between 1300-1500 a day and i make small gains in size but im not trying to, im trying to lose the fat so i just train harder the next day but eat the same caories hopeing to burn more but it just dosnt work. do you think anavar would help?

diet
    wake up-1/2 cup wheat bran 1 cup aot bran 1 scoop gmc whey
    snack-1 scoop whey 2 tbl ground flax
    lunch/postworkout-bannana peanut butter sandwich, oatmeal, scoop of whey,ground flax
    dinner-tuna salad

day two
    wake up-same as other
    snack- whey bannana whith peanutbutter
    lunch-tuna salad scoop of whey
    dinner-chicken breast, veggies,fruit

basic week follows same basic guidlines
    weekend
    omlette and cereal in morning
    big lunch lots of protien and complex carbs
    snack mostly protien
    dinner lots of protien some carbs

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i think i lost muscle just reading your thread.

more calories!! you need more calories!!

bruh you need to hit at least 2000 min..

bc30 is offline New Member
    i really want to lose fat. all those diets even the cutting diet are almost double the daily calories i consume. im only 5'5' so 150 isnt that light for my size. and if i cut down my training wouldnt i have to eat even less calories? right now i eat between 1300-1500 a day and i make small gains in size but im not trying to, im trying to lose the fat so i just train harder the next day but eat the same caories hopeing to burn more but it just dosnt work. do you think anavar would help?
    Its not just the total amount of calories consumed though. If its the right kind of calorie from the right food then there wont be a problem. Also, cant stress the fact more that splitting up body parts for seperate workouts is really the way to go. Doing a piece at a time allows for total concentration of building and healing with ample time between. Its not looking that bad you just need to make some minor changes and do a bit more reading. Goodluck

Thread Information