bc30 is offline New Member

Fully formulated cutting diet, opinions

Background
    I am 21 years old and in college. I am about six feet tall and I weigh 267 pounds. I have the typical big guy build, muscular and strong but an ample layer of fat over it. I am trying to formulate a diet which will help me cut down fat and look better as well as making me healthier. I am planning on following something along the lines of the cutting sticky. My workouts consist of whatever I can get out of the small gym at my school. They have a few elliptical machines and some treadmills, although I do favor a Stairmaster, and they have your basic free weights. The one biggest problem I have is my morning workout. My school schedule is full of morning classes. The only days I don’t have to be at class early is Tuesday and the weekends. This is an obstacle I need to find a way around. I don’t do drugs and I may drink three or four times a month, but I stay away from beer.

My workouts
    My workouts previously consisted of a cycle of lifting throughout the week with maybe 20 minutes of cardio at the end. My new diet I want to move away from using so much time with weights and get into more cardio. I cannot get to the gym until about 230 in the afternoon because of my schedule. I plan on continuing my same lifting cycle but spend less time with it and make sure I get around 45-60 minutes of cardio at least four days a week.

Meal Setup
    Meal 1: 12 egg whites w/veggies, 3/4c dry oatmeal
    414/50/43/4.5 (Cals/Pro/Carb/Fat)

Meal 2: 2 scoops whey protein, 1oz almonds
    392/51/10.5/16.5

Meal 3: 1 can chunk light tuna in water, 1 tbsp olive oil
    292/36/0/15

Meal 4 (PWO): 2 scoops optimum nutrition whey, 1/2c dextrose
    578/45/95/2.5

Meal 5 (PPWO): 6 oz (measured cooked) chicken breast, 2/3c dry oatmeal
    403/52.5/34/6.5

Meal 6: 2 scoops optimum nutrition whey protein, 1oz almonds
    392/51/10.5/16.5

Daily totals: 2471/285.5/197.5/61.5

P.S. I have also been looking into adding clen or T3 into the mix, but since I am not using AAS I am hesitant to use T3. Would clen be a good choice for me?

I dont think its enough food, for 267 lbs I think your starving the shit out of yourself. I'd drop one of those protien shakes and substitute whole food protien instead(probabaly last meal) The cardio plan is def good, at least 40 min/session for some good results and I'd stick to primarily the treadmill at an incline(brisk walk) I like to go full incline at 3.5 mph.

I have been using this for the past week or so and i am never hungry. I will look into your advice though, maybe adding some more chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by bc30
    I have been using this for the past week or so and i am never hungry. I will look into your advice though, maybe adding some more chicken.
    I'd have to see a pic then to support my call on this. If your not hungry on this diet I take it your endomorphic? I mean, have you always been a little heavier genetically?

Yup, you got it. Always that kid who you wouldn't say im FAT but not your average kid. ALways been a bit overweight.

Alright maybe i've been a little fat .... but thats gonna change

Quote Originally Posted by bc30
    Yup, you got it. Always that kid who you wouldn't say im FAT but not your average kid. ALways been a bit overweight.
    k, got ya. Yeah, I mean if your not hungry on this and you still have energy then go w/ it. As your bf gets lower you may find your caloric/expenditure needs to change as your body progresses.

So maybe a little ways down the road i will start to add more into it. Where can i go to get my body fat tested?

And dammit how do i make my oatmeal not turn into glue. I put equal amounts of oats and water in a bowl and toss it in the nuke for around a minute. It looks good when i take it out and then i mix it a little and it turns into a ball of goo.

chemicalcolor is offline New Member
    dont nuke it. i dont i just throw it in a bowl with a little cinnamon and splenda then addd cold water. its crunchier and preserves the nutriotanal value better.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i nuke the water then add the oates - quick way to make it 'hot'. great call on the cinnamon and splenda as its horrendous without. why not add a lean steak product in there from time to time? just another suggestion so u dont get tired of eating the same bland foods like i do.

Ahhh thanks for the advice. Sending this back to the top... come on people... give me some more responses

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    I would add another 1/2 can of tuna.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    To meal 3 that is....

Thread Information