Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Travel Question Dilemma

Quick Quick question. I am pretty much stumped how to handle this. I need to wake up tomorrow at 330am for a 530 flight to Dallas. Would you wait until about my flight lands o have something to eat, seeing as though I am going to try my hardest to crash again at 530. If I eat at 330, I prob. won't eat agin until 9am. Would you do a quick shake or just some egg whites and flax??

Also, how do the rest of my meals got for 3 days in Dallas with prob. no traininging but a little cardio?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Pre pack some meals to take with you, and yes I'd have a meal at 3:30 or at least have a meal when you get to the airport.

what do you suggest with no training for a few days? Well needed rest and recoop. All fats and protein. Extend meals out to 3-4 hours? I've packed tuna packs, beef jerkey, almonds, whey protein, some chicken breasts........salad bar stuff too and fish oils pills for fats.

Looks good man.

how does your diet fair when you are off?

Just lower the cals a bit that's all, or just eat the same and not worry about losing weight during that time.

you ever take 3 days off? No nothing? Should I hop on the hotel bike for a few?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    you ever take 3 days off? No nothing? Should I hop on the hotel bike for a few?

deff hit the bike when you can, nothing wrong with hittin the cardio when takeing a break from lifting i do that, and i would take some carbs down dont go Keto for 3 days thats horrible just a lil oatmeal the hotel should have some in the morning at the breakfast buffet

Thread Information