Girlyman is offline Associate Member

Just protein/greens meal?

I know everyone says pro carb or pro fat, but I am in the process of cutting so I was curious if it was ok to just eat tuna/spinach meals I really like lite caynola mayo but I assume those are bad fats and I wanna cut them out and I can't really think of any other fat to mix with it, olive oil on it doesnt taste good and I'm celiac so I can't eat many sauces.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman
    I know everyone says pro carb or pro fat, but I am in the process of cutting so I was curious if it was ok to just eat tuna/spinach meals I really like lite caynola mayo but I assume those are bad fats and I wanna cut them out and I can't really think of any other fat to mix with it, olive oil on it doesnt taste good and I'm celiac so I can't eat many sauces.

just eat some all natty peanut butter, with it bruh nothing wrong with that

decadbal is offline Banned
    try it by itself..

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I dont mind it by itself, its just that I heard you are supposedly to mix Pros and Fats but I never understood the biomechanics behind it

decadbal is offline Banned
    the main reason is to promote fatloss.. when your finished digesting the fat you just consumed, you will then turn to stored BF as fuel.. another reason is bc you cant mix fats and carbs, carbs cause insulin spike, and you begin storing nutrients, and if you have a good amount of fat in your system, it will be stored, adding BF instead of reducing

Thread Information