chest6 is offline Banned

pro/carb pre workout?

The other day when I posted my diet some said I should have a pro/carb meal preworkout. It ended up being whey and oats. I thought that carbs should be kept for early AM and pwo (& ppwo) only?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    The other day when I posted my diet some said I should have a pro/carb meal preworkout. It ended up being whey and oats. I thought that carbs should be kept for early AM and pwo (& ppwo) only?

i take down 2 pro/carb meal and 1 pro fat meal before workout's/ runs about 70grams of carbs before workout then i have a whey/dex shake and then a ppwo meal after that im hittin about 250 in carbs a day maybe a little less but i only weigh 190 i beleive you are heavier than i

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i take down 2 pro/carb meal and 1 pro fat meal before workout's/ runs about 70grams of carbs before workout then i have a whey/dex shake and then a ppwo meal after that im hittin about 250 in carbs a day maybe a little less but i only weigh 190 i beleive you are heavier than i
    sounds good..and ya im cutting right now. Im 253 right now.

sounds good..and ya im cutting right now. Im 253 right now.

after dieting for so long i have learnd that carbs can make you or break you just figuer out how many you need per day play with it a little its a bitch and will frustrate the hell outta ya, but in the end it's worth it,

chest6 is offline Banned
    after dieting for so long i have learnd that carbs can make you or break you just figuer out how many you need per day play with it a little its a bitch and will frustrate the hell outta ya, but in the end it's worth it,
    yup..when I cut my carbs too low the strength usually starts goin

yup..when I cut my carbs too low the strength usually starts goin

if i keep my diet clean, i can cut on 200-300 carbs perday if i go any lower i start dropping muscle weight like a bitch, when ur in the gym 5-6 days a week you need the carbs

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup..im there at least 5x a week. Mine r prolly around 150-180

decadbal is offline Banned
    if i keep my diet clean, i can cut on 200-300 carbs perday if i go any lower i start dropping muscle weight like a bitch, when ur in the gym 5-6 days a week you need the carbs
    i think it depends on the person, when i cut, i carb cycle, and on my low days, iget no more than 60gm ED.. and i workout 5days and do cardio 4.. without any problems and with little or no strenght loss

Thread Information