Thread: egg white?

venomm is offline Associate Member

egg white?

wit white egg part it means when u boil it..u eat the white part and throw the yellow part? or eat both?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    eat the white part bruh

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    There has been a huge debate about eating yolks and how many to eat the yolk has fat in them so eating with carbs is out, but the yolks contain vitamins. I'll try to find some of the articles I have read to help out

cherokee6 is offline Junior Member
    Going along with this...my source of egg whites are egg beaters...for those who aren't familiar (which i assume most are) they are the ones that come in the cartons all ready to go...this is an easy option for me because im in college...just want to make sure that it is an adequate substitute...

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    just eat the yellow

good for your heart

i havent had egg beaters in years - do the still taste like cardboard? im not trying to be a wise ass by asking this as u are right - they are so damn easy to easy to make

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee6
    Going along with this...my source of egg whites are egg beaters...for those who aren't familiar (which i assume most are) they are the ones that come in the cartons all ready to go...this is an easy option for me because im in college...just want to make sure that it is an adequate substitute...
    how u make those? Im in college too the only thing i can think of is takin a plastic bag w/ me to the buffet and taking a few

JUISEBOY is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i havent had egg beaters in years - do the still taste like cardboard? im not trying to be a wise ass by asking this as u are right - they are so damn easy to easy to make
    Egg beaters come in different flavors now. Southwest style with peppers & tomatos....get back to basics and revisit...

i will have to pay that aisle a visit next time i go to the supermarket then...thanks

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i think egg beaters are just egg whites anyway...with artificial coloring and thickening agents to make them yellow. im think they're alright to eat though.

BTW, chest...you could heat them up in the microwave. spray some pam in a bowl and heat em for 1-2 mins, stirring once in the middle

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i think egg beaters are just egg whites anyway...with artificial coloring and thickening agents to make them yellow. im think they're alright to eat though.

BTW, chest...you could heat them up in the microwave. spray some pam in a bowl and heat em for 1-2 mins, stirring once in the middle
    Bingo

cherokee6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    if by that you mean absolute nothinness...then yes, yes they do...i'm a huge fan of TABASCO though so i think i may use that to spice it up and give me that lil extra kick in the butt every morning...

...and chest...xtina hit on this already...i will be making them in the microwave...that was my next question so thx xtina (as far as how to prep in the micro)

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee6
    if by that you mean absolute nothinness...then yes, yes they do...i'm a huge fan of TABASCO though so i think i may use that to spice it up and give me that lil extra kick in the butt every morning...

...and chest...xtina hit on this already...i will be making them in the microwave...that was my next question so thx xtina (as far as how to prep in the micro)
    someone already mentioned this but...you should try the new seasoned kind. im not saying they're fabulous but they're a great way to break up the monotony

Thread Information