cherokee6 is offline Junior Member

Can I still box and play lacrosse w/o ruining bulk diet?

My backgorund: I have been lifting for about 4 years now, but never taking into account EXACTLY what i ate, but still eating healthy. Just recently i have made the decision to get serious because i would like to put on lean mass (a good 15 lbs. to tip the scale at 200+). With the help of one of my buddies (you know him as 24labor) i have set up what i feel to be very well put together diet. My only concern is that i enjoy to box (3 nights a week) and play lacrosse on my schools club team (2 nights a week) i was just wondering if i would be able to continue. I know some sacrafices will have to be made as well as potentially doing something new.

I won't bore you with the details of my diet (but i can if you would like to take a better look to get a more idea) ....but my totals are
    PROTEIN- 449g (all protein), 429g (only complete)
    FAT-90.5g
    CARB-362
    kCal-4222 (when added from labels) 4058.5 (calculated using above numbers)

I am 19 years old
    5 feet 11 inches
    185 lbs. (lean)

PS...I can email the excel documents of my diet and schedule so you can see how it all lays out...thx for the look and any feedback would be much appreciated

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee6
    My backgorund: I have been lifting for about 4 years now, but never taking into account EXACTLY what i ate, but still eating healthy. Just recently i have made the decision to get serious because i would like to put on lean mass (a good 15 lbs. to tip the scale at 200+). With the help of one of my buddies (you know him as 24labor) i have set up what i feel to be very well put together diet. My only concern is that i enjoy to box (3 nights a week) and play lacrosse on my schools club team (2 nights a week) i was just wondering if i would be able to continue. I know some sacrafices will have to be made as well as potentially doing something new.

I won't bore you with the details of my diet (but i can if you would like to take a better look to get a more idea) ....but my totals are
    PROTEIN- 449g (all protein), 429g (only complete)
    FAT-90.5g
    CARB-362
    kCal-4222 (when added from labels) 4058.5 (calculated using above numbers)

I am 19 years old
    5 feet 11 inches
    185 lbs. (lean)

PS...I can email the excel documents of my diet and schedule so you can see how it all lays out...thx for the look and any feedback would be much appreciated
    Well well, he has come. It's not like you have to drop boxing and lacrosse, but they will make bulking more of a challenge with constant vigorous exercise. I think what you really wanted to ask was how many more calories should I take in since your doing these sports. A lot of these guys have extra activities taht they do so they'll be more helpful then I. They will help out, theyre good guys and girls. j/k

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You're gonna have to eat alot more than you normally would but I used to get bigger and stronger while playing lacrosse!

cherokee6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    You're gonna have to eat alot more than you normally would but I used to get bigger and stronger while playing lacrosse!
    good to know...thx bro....simple-stupid....next time ill think that through...

However...my nxted concern is regarding the split of my Pro/Carb meals and Pro/Fat meals...i have four Pro/Carb meals as the first four ( i will be lifting at 630 in the AM) and the last four as Pro/fat...should i move one Pro/carb meal to rigth before lax and boxing to give myself that immediate energy... somehow i feel my body would crap out if i was just running on a Pro/Fat meal....thx
    Last edited by cherokee6; 10-26-2005 at 02:01 AM.

Thread Information