HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Need some help with my diet

Hey bros,

I am attempting to cut, and this is one of my first runs with a diet that separated carbs and fats. One of the problems im having is that i dont feel i get enough calories. and the second biggest problem is that my workout times change from day to day, although i know this isnt the best thing, right now with school and work I have to fit it in where i can. but i also want to be able to adjust my diet from day to day to account for this, so any help would be great.

here is some back ground info.

6ft
    250lbs
    15-20%bf

I am starting week 3 of
    prop 125mg ed
    tren 75mg ed

will be starting t3 and clen on Monday.

My goals are to say around 250lbs but to drop down to 10-12%bf.

my general diet outline

meal 1 pro/carb
    6egg whites and 1cup oatmeal

meal 2 pro/ carb or pro/fat
    8oz chicken breast/white rice or 8oz chicken breast with flax

meal 3 pre workout shake 10min before
    25g whey 30g dex

(workout, 1hr, 20-30min HIIT cardio)

meal 4 PWO
    50g whey 80-100g dex/malt

meal 5 PPWO
    8oz chicken breast/white rice

meal 6 pro/fat
    6egg whites and flax

My time to workout is sometimes 12am and then on other days its around 4-5ish. I try to wake up around 7am. And I go to bed around 11ish

I feel that im not getting in enough cals/ meals. and I have to do my cardio right after I workout for about 20mins, i have beed doing the HIIT cardio program. I know that the best time would be first thing in the morning, but with school and work this just cant be done.

my thinking is have carbs in the morning, then eat a pro/fat meal and pro/veg meal up to my pre workout shake, then keep my pwo shake after my workouts, and keep my ppwo meal after that. and have a pro/flax before bed.

so should I only be eating pro/vegs for all other meals? I would like to keep my carbs all around the time i workout. Also should I be going 3hours or 2hours between meals?

Thanks for the help

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Hey bros,

I am attempting to cut, and this is one of my first runs with a diet that separated carbs and fats. One of the problems im having is that i dont feel i get enough calories. and the second biggest problem is that my workout times change from day to day, although i know this isnt the best thing, right now with school and work I have to fit it in where i can. but i also want to be able to adjust my diet from day to day to account for this, so any help would be great.

here is some back ground info.

6ft
    250lbs
    15-20%bf

I am starting week 3 of
    prop 125mg ed
    tren 75mg ed

will be starting t3 and clen on Monday.

My goals are to say around 250lbs but to drop down to 10-12%bf.

my general diet outline

meal 1 pro/carb
    6egg whites and 1cup oatmeal----you need 12 eggwhites

meal 2 pro/ carb or pro/fat
    8oz chicken breast/white rice or 8oz chicken breast with flax---make a descion profat,or procarb

meal 3 pre workout shake 10min before
    25g whey 30g dex---no dex before workout

(workout, 1hr, 20-30min HIIT cardio)

meal 4 PWO
    50g whey 80-100g dex/malt

meal 5 PPWO
    8oz chicken breast/white rice

meal 6 pro/fat
    6egg whites and flax-----make this at least 12eggwhite or use some sort on lean meat

My time to workout is sometimes 12am and then on other days its around 4-5ish. I try to wake up around 7am. And I go to bed around 11ish

I feel that im not getting in enough cals/ meals. and I have to do my cardio right after I workout for about 20mins, i have beed doing the HIIT cardio program. I know that the best time would be first thing in the morning, but with school and work this just cant be done.

my thinking is have carbs in the morning, then eat a pro/fat meal and pro/veg meal up to my pre workout shake, then keep my pwo shake after my workouts, and keep my ppwo meal after that. and have a pro/flax before bed.

so should I only be eating pro/vegs for all other meals? I would like to keep my carbs all around the time i workout. Also should I be going 3hours or 2hours between meals?

Thanks for the help

it seems to me your cals are very low i didnt see enough EFA"S also your not going to stay at 250 and lose BF at the same time you prolly drop down in the 240 range but u'll look better and bigger

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    it seems to me your cals are very low i didnt see enough EFA"S also your not going to stay at 250 and lose BF at the same time you prolly drop down in the 240 range but u'll look better and bigger
    yes, I know my cals are low, but i tend to store fat easy, which scares me to crank the cals while trying to diet.

im fine with being 240 but looking better. but a final goal is to be 250 @ 10%

how may EFA's do you think I should take?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i weigh around 190 and i take down about 55 grams a day

hmm, good to know, anyone else...

bump

Thread Information