snowman is offline Senior Member

All diet Guru's help on my friend's diet "PLEASE"

I'm trying to help my friend, on his diet, and he's trying to loose around 30 or 40 pounds, but he can't seem to loose nothing, so finally i asked him what he was eating, after he told me , what he was eating, i din't think, he's getting enough protein on his body, to loose any fat, BUT coming from me, it's hard for him to believe, because i eat everything i want, and have a hard time gaining weight... he thinks he's eating plenty of food.
    My friend has been working out for 2 years steady, and he is a strong mother fooker , but now he wants to cut down, so i'm hopping all your diet Guru's would help him out.
    This is his status, and his diet, and he also works strait midnights, so the time he eats and works out, are different from most people.
    He also just started a first cycle on Var ( second week, of 8 weeks, at 50mg a day)
    Age 36 / 240 pounds / 170cm heigh / body fat ??? see picture

he wakes up at 8:00 pm

first meal ( 9:00 pm ) bowl all bran cereal /1 cup of juice ( no protein)

Second meal at work ( 11:30 pm) 1 apple, 1 diet Dr, pepper

Third meal ( 2;30 am) 8oz steak and 2/3 cup mix veg

fourth meal ( 5;00am) 2 ckicken breasts and 2/3 cup mix veg

7:00am leaves work ( i think he should eat something ) no meal

7:30 am to 8:30 am work out.... 8:30 am to 9:00am speed walks

No meal after work out.

10:00 am goes to sleep.

I'm not much of a diet guru, but i think my friend is not getting enough food inorder to loose any fat, especialy, before and after he works out so i'm hopping you guys, can help me with his diet.

any help would be greatly appreciated... and once i have some responses, i can rub this on his face
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails All diet Guru's help on my friend's diet "PLEASE"-mvc-003s.jpg  

bolin is offline Associate Member
    go to the sticky cutting diet for some ideas.... there are many faults on his diet especially no meal after workout and he should eat more meals. Breakfast isnt good either, if he want to loose fat he should add morning cadio about 1 hr and again at pm IMO

Thanks for the reply Bolin... i did go to he sticky cutting diets, and i explained to him that he needs to eat more especialy protein; but he thinks if he wants to loose weigh he needs to eat less... i was hopping, someone can tell me what he's doing wrong ( since he's not going to listen to just me) then i can print all this out, and show him... i know his breakfast is no good, i know, not eating before and after the work out is no good, i know he needs more protein, but , i need more responses, so i can show him,that i'm right... maybe even someone correcting his diet.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    he needs to eat more if anything. and his meals need to be a lot better

ill paste a good link to follow - hold on

MuckDog is offline Senior Member

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Off the top of my head, i would first drop the AAS usage as it is clear he does not even know how to eat properly let alone use AAS.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Off the top of my head, i would first drop the AAS usage as it is clear he does not even know how to eat properly let alone use AAS.
    You read my mind.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    why is this guy runnng AAS ????

Why would you drop the AAS ?... Do you have to be CUT in order to use AAS...??? Don't you know of any power lifters who use AAS.. the guy, simple always eat what he wanted, to get strong, now he wants to cut down .. he is not a bodybuilder ( i'm trying to get to go that way) he's a power lifter, and the mother fooker is strong... now he's learning how to eat the right foods , in order to loose weigh...
    I don't think there is anything wrong with my friend using AAS, when he's at this age, in my opinion, it's the right time for him...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    Why would you drop the AAS ?
    Because he's pissing into the wind.

AAS are "supplements" or "aides" or "exogenous supplementation".

Key is --------------->

TO AN ALREADY EXISTING IMPECCABLE DIETARY APPROACH that directly addresses the goals set forth.

Confucious say, "he who put cart before horse, go no-where fast".

Come on people, that's like the RULE OF ALL RULES in the BASIC 101 handbook of must-do's and must-have's in regards to the use of AAS. We shouldn't even have to discuss this. See "common knowledge" in the dictionary for yet another descriptor.

~SC~

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope your friends sees this....eat more protein...eat a good breakfast....eat lots of vegetables (except carrots and snow peas)...eat meals before and after workouts....the only time you should get carbs are breakfast, preworkout, and postworkout if you want to cut down...drink LOTS of water and if you dont like water very much then drink crystal light or any flavor of sugar free kool aid or even some sugar free tang.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Because he's pissing into the wind.

AAS are "supplements" or "aides" or "exogenous supplementation".

Key is --------------->

TO AN ALREADY EXISTING IMPECCABLE DIETARY APPROACH that directly addresses the goals set forth.

Confucious say, "he who put cart before horse, go no-where fast".

Come on people, that's like the RULE OF ALL RULES in the BASIC 101 handbook of must-do's and must-have's in regards to the use of AAS. We shouldn't even have to discuss this. See "common knowledge" in the dictionary for yet another descriptor.

~SC~
    You always put it in a better way than me, anytime anyone comes on here that is the first thing i notice/look for. What can someone expect to get out of AAS if they cannot even eat properly?

SNOWMAN:

Its not a knock on your friend, we are here to help and educate and there is noone on here going to advise your friend to continue using AAS until the diet is spot on.

TEXAS is offline Junior Member
    SNOWMAN:

Its not a knock on your friend, we are here to help and educate and there is noone on here going to advise your friend to continue using AAS until the diet is spot on.
    ditto that....

He should change his food, and crdio . Cardio is a must on an empty stomech in the morning !!!!

he also must see the sticky and use it as it is going to help him a lot !

I think he is not helping himself with AAS, it seems to be the opposit!

You always put it in a better way than me, anytime anyone comes on here that is the first thing i notice/look for. What can someone expect to get out of AAS if they cannot even eat properly?

SNOWMAN:

Actually, these were the kind of the replies, i was waiting for, and i print it all out, so he can read it, for him self.... i know he was not impressed, with the replies you guys give him, and he thought , you guys were hard on him ,but like i told him ; these replies were nothing, to some replies i read from other people ; he wanted to know the truth, on what he was eating, and if he doing things right, so, the best way to get the truth, is from people that don't even know you, because , they could care less, IF they hurt your feelings or not...
    I know, that you guys made an impact on him, because he just put all his junk food in the garbage, and went grocery shoping, and even got lots of protein shakes; on top of that, he was on his first week, of Var, and he stopped, and now i got his pills, and he only wants me to give him the pills back, when i think hes ready...lol.
    So thanks to everyone that replied, especialy you (muriloninja) and Swolecat.
    And NO i'm not going to show him, this last reply...lol.. i think he had a good awaikening.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    SWEET...in a few months post up some before and after pics.

Thread Information