Thread: Is this OK???

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Is this OK???

Hey, fellas. I am currently taking 2 different kinds of supplements; one for protein, the other for calories. I take them 3 times/day. I know that's quite a bit, but it's the best way to get the nutrients I need according to my work and school schedule (kinda pushed for time). Anyways, I take one in the morning when I get up, one at noon (after I eat my regular meal), and one in the evening. However, I find it really hard in the evening to eat and take my supplement shake right before I lift (I lift in the evenings, yes). I just feel really bloated and tired. I'm sure some of you guys know what I'm talking about here taking in all those calories at once gets VERY filling.

So, I was wondering if it would be okay to take the shake after my workout? Now, keep in mind that my workouts usually don't end until around 8 or even 9:00 at the latest. Will I benefit from all those calories that late at night, or will it just turn into fat while I sleep? Someone please enlighten me....

Thanks,
    MS

bump

bump, anyone???

bump

bump.......nobody knows?

mx747 is offline Associate Member
    I train in the evenings too. I drink a carb/protien shake before I leave for the gym. It takes every thing I have to stay awake on the 30 min trip there. But by the time Im done warming up. I feel like all that bloat turns into raw training fuel. I get charged up and have a killer session! It might be in my head but it works. I cant stand being hungry, If I dont eat before the gym Ill get hungry during. that usually ends up in an abborted training session and a stop at the nearest fast food joint! my advise is just push through the initial feeling. once you get goin ur goin! cheers..

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be taking a shake soon as you finish training anyway
    pwo....

so why dont you use it as pwo shake....
    if you body needs it ...why would it turn into fat???

Thread Information