SexyKitty is offline Female Vet

New Cutting Diet - Need Opinions and Help!!

As some of you may know, I recently signed a contract to endorse a fat loss product. As a result I have to go on a SUPER STRICT cutting diet in order to lose minimum of 20lbs in just 6 weeks. Based on my old diet, I quickly put this together to make it a bit tighter. I really need everyone's help with this one as I have never attempted to lose weight this quickly and if I dont lose the weight, I dont get paid! I know it may not be the healthiest way to do it but it's only 6 weeks. Let me know what changes I should make.

Weight - 135 lbs
    Goal Weight - 110-115 lbs
    Timeline - 6 weeks
    Fat loss aids - Clen , T3, Var, RevXp (the product I am endorsing) and maybe a diuretic for the last few days to get rid of any excess water.
    Vits and Min - Multi vitamin and mineral supplement, taurine, potassium, Vit C (lots of it for you Johan!)
    Excercise - E cardio daily, second workout of iether cardio again or Bikram Yoga (done in 105 degree room) plus light maintenance weights 3-4 times a week
    Diet - No cheat days or cheat meals allowed!

Heres the diet:

Approx 1100 Calories, 131g Protein/55g Carbs/32g Fat

7:00 – 8:00am – 60 minutes of cardio (elliptical) followed by steam room

9:00am - Meal 1 (Pro/Carbs – This is 60 minutes after morning cardio)
    8 Scrambled Egg Whites with 1 Tbsp vinegar, ˝ cup cooked oats
    244 Cal, 29 Pro, 21 Carb

12:00pm - Meal 2 (Pro/Fat)
    1 can of tuna with 1 Tbsp olive oil and lemon juice, green veggies.
    242 Cal, 25 Pro, 17 Fat

3:00pm - Meal 3 (Pro/Fat)
    Protein shake with 1 scoop protein isolate mixed in crystal light, ˝ TbspUdo’s oil

153 Cal, 23g Pro, 7g Fat

5:00 pm – 30 minutes of weights (for maintenance only) followed by second 45 minute cardio session OR Hot Yoga

7:00pm – Meal 4 (Pro/Carbs)
    6 oz Chicken Breast or White Fish and ˝ cup brown rice (or sweet potatoe) with broccoli or other green veg.
    290 Cal, 31g Pro, 34 Carb, 1g fat

9:30pm – Meal 5 (Pro/Fat)
    Protein shake with 1 scoop protein isolate mixed in crystal light, ˝ TbspUdo’s oil
    153 Cal, 23g Pro, 7g Fat

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like a varried version of the comp diet that i was put on. Looks good, its gonna be a killer road, but it will all be worth it in the end

I dont think i would do the steam room though, that may take to much out of you

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    looks like a varried version of the comp diet that i was put on. Looks good, its gonna be a killer road, but it will all be worth it in the end

I dont think i would do the steam room though, that may take to much out of you
    It's gonna suck! But totally worth it. I've been eating crap for days and I'm gonna have one final crap meal on Thursday night so I can look extra bloated for the photo shoot on Friday. But getting paid to lose weight is such an awesome incentive for me.

I do the steam room daily right now and I love it, but on such a low calorie diet your're right, it may drain me further. I'll have to see how I feel.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    As some of you may know, I recently signed a contract to endorse a fat loss product. As a result I have to go on a SUPER STRICT cutting diet in order to lose minimum of 20lbs in just 6 weeks. Based on my old diet, I quickly put this together to make it a bit tighter. I really need everyone's help with this one as I have never attempted to lose weight this quickly and if I dont lose the weight, I dont get paid! I know it may not be the healthiest way to do it but it's only 6 weeks. Let me know what changes I should make.

Weight - 135 lbs
    Timeline - 6 weeks
    Fat loss aids - Clen , T3, Var, RevXp (the product I am endorsing) and maybe a diuretic for the last few days to get rid of any excess water.
    Vits and Min - Multi vitamin and mineral supplement, taurine, potassium, Vit C (lots of it for you Johan!)
    Excercise - E cardio daily, second workout of iether cardio again or Bikram Yoga (done in 105 degree room) plus light maintenance weights 3-4 times a week
    Diet - No cheat days or cheat meals allowed!

Heres the diet:

244 Cal, 29 Pro, 21 Carb

242 Cal, 25 Pro, 17 Fat

153 Cal, 23g Pro, 7g Fat

5:00 pm – 30 minutes of weights (for maintenance only) followed by second 45 minute cardio session OR Hot Yoga

6 oz Chicken Breast or White Fish and ˝ cup brown rice (or sweet potatoe) with broccoli or other green veg.

153 Cal, 23g Pro, 7g Fat

I'd drop the var, to lose as much muscle = weight as you can in such a short period.

I'd switch the first am pro/carb meal with the 3pm pro/fat meal to keep am cardio lypolysis going as long as possible and to have carbs in sys. before weight training 2 hours later for energy.

you didnt mention anything about a pwo after your weight training and cardio/hot yoga. And I dont think you should combine the two either. being no aerobic and anaerobic's together.

I think if you do have a pwo after weight training, you're going to want to swap the 7pm pro/carb meal with a pro/fat meal instead, cause you had the pwo...or lose the pro/carb meal all together if you do cardio instead of weights not needing a pwo with dextrose obviously....

in other words swap 7pm pro/carb meal with a pro/fat meal if you have a pwo after weights and if you do cardio, you dont want carbs anyway...you know that tho

I think you may wanna consider not using as much carbs as normal...almost to put your body into a state where it will need to eat itself in order to fuel itself.....to use as much of what you have on ya as energy...to drop as much WEIGHT as possible.

maybe not the best idea in terms of losing muscle but you do have quite abit which weights more...

I love you.
    Last edited by Dally; 11-02-2005 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I'd drop the var, to lose as much muscle = weight as you can in such a short period. - I dont want to be skinny fat, it doesnt look good in pictures

I'd switch the first am pro/carb meal with the 3pm pro/fat meal to keep am cardio lypolysis going as long as possible and to have carbs in sys. before weight training 2 hours later for energy. - Lipolysis only lasts for so long, so by waiting for an hour I wont be losing anything and I want all of my carbs to be in breakfast and PWO

you didnt mention anything about a pwo after you weight training and cardio/hot yoga. - No true PWO, the brown rice or sweet potatoe will be the carbs for my PWO since I am just doing weights for maintenance, dont want to spike insulin

I dont think you should combine the two either. being no aerobic and anaerobic's together. - Its so I can deplete glycogen stores a little bit before doing cardio session#2 since I wont be on an empty stomach
    See above in bold

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I think its a great plan of attack! You will drop a ton of weight I suspect.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    bump for SK....cause she's workin.

Bump for more opinions.

Should I get rid of that second carb, the rice or sweet potatoe, and just have veggies instead? Or is that too low on carbs? Keeping in mind that I am looking for rapid weight loss so I can be in proper condition for the after pics.

for rapid weight loss i have to go NO CARB, but then im losing my mind and leaving my keys in the door, only you know what works best for you, you have to stay healthy also!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    for rapid weight loss i have to go NO CARB, but then im losing my mind and leaving my keys in the door, only you know what works best for you, you have to stay healthy also!
    Maybe I'll keep it just for the first week, see how many lbs I drop and if its not enough I'll lose the starchy carbs from meal 4

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    doesnt your brain need at least 50g a day to function properly? i dont mean motor function i just mean alertness, concentration, etc. or is this just a rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    doesnt your brain need at least 50g a day to function properly? i dont mean motor function i just mean alertness, concentration, etc. or is this just a rumor?
    im sure there is some truth to this

hey SK...you weren't a vet before were ya? if you were and i didnt notice...my bad! otherwise, congrats!

diet looks good btw. you are 10x the woman i am!! i could never do that, but i have faith in you. good luck!!

p.s. what exactly does the steam room do for you?

hey SK...you weren't a vet before were ya? if you were and i didnt notice...my bad! otherwise, congrats!
    No, I've been a vet for a few months now. Got it at the same time as TTU, Jerzey and Sassy69. Thanks though!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    diet looks good btw. you are 10x the woman i am!! i could never do that, but i have faith in you. good luck!!

p.s. what exactly does the steam room do for you?

Great for the skin is one thing.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Weight - 135 lbs

Heres the diet:

244 Cal, 29 Pro, 21 Carb

242 Cal, 25 Pro, 17 Fat

153 Cal, 23g Pro, 7g Fat

153 Cal, 23g Pro, 7g Fat
    1100 kcals is low...then again...that depends on your LBM.What'll your LBM be at when you reach 110 lbs?

1100 kcals would be maintenance for a female that's 110 lbs @ appr. 17% bodyfat.

What's your BF now?

The structure of the diet'll be adequate... You're ingesting carbs at the times when insulin sensitivity is highest. Your training shouldn't change tho. IF you're currently training to build muscle you should continue in that vein. It's better for maintenance...than 'maintenance-training' per se...and it'll burn more calories overall than a less intense session would.

Your last meal...I'd either substitute the whey isolate for a caseinate or a solid meal. Yes you're adding a fat source to the meal to slow gastric emptying...but still i think a solid meal or a caseinate would be better. Eating your protein foods are more productive while dieting imo...and i recall reading a study placing casein v.s. whey...and it noted that lean mass retention was higher on casein...even tho whey stimulated protein synthesis to a higher degree.

Your cardio choices... 5pm... don't either/or.. You want to lose a specific amount of weight over a specific amount of time...your training/cardio/diet too must be specific. Imo... cardio vs yoga is no hard choice. Yes...you'll burn calories holding poses in yoga...but it does not compare to the stairmaster. 1/2 hour on the stair master in the evening would be a good supplement to your hour of cardio in the a.m.

~Nark

p.s. Overall the your approach looks good. Good luck.

In addtion...i'm not a fan of clen ...i'd drop it and just use the t3. Hooker's profile suggests it can be used safely for longer periods with no suppression. Look into it.

Supps: i'd add a b-complex.. to aide in better food-utilisation.

Gear: keep the Var...but drop it a week before the shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Great for the skin is one thing.
    yea...and the CNS from the relaxation point of veiw

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    1100 kcals is low...then again...that depends on your LBM.What'll your LBM be at when you reach 110 lbs?

1100 kcals would be maintenance for a female that's 110 lbs @ appr. 17% bodyfat.

What's your BF now? - I dont know what my BF is now, so I have to go on total weight unfortunately.

The structure of the diet'll be adequate... You're ingesting carbs at the times when insulin sensitivity is highest. Your training shouldn't change tho. IF you're currently training to build muscle you should continue in that vein. It's better for maintenance...than 'maintenance-training' per se...and it'll burn more calories overall than a less intense session would. - For the past year I've been training to "maintain" not build, so I guess in this case I can just continue with the same right?

Your last meal...I'd either substitute the whey isolate for a caseinate or a solid meal. Yes you're adding a fat source to the meal to slow gastric emptying...but still i think a solid meal or a caseinate would be better. Eating your protein foods are more productive while dieting imo...and i recall reading a study placing casein v.s. whey...and it noted that lean mass retention was higher on casein...even tho whey stimulated protein synthesis to a higher degree. - Ok, how about something like hard boiled eggs? Or turkey slices and avocado? I dont want to eat cottage cheese, it keeps me soft.

Your cardio choices... 5pm... don't either/or.. You want to lose a specific amount of weight over a specific amount of time...your training/cardio/diet too must be specific. Imo... cardio vs yoga is no hard choice. Yes...you'll burn calories holding poses in yoga...but it does not compare to the stairmaster. 1/2 hour on the stair master in the evening would be a good supplement to your hour of cardio in the a.m. - Oh, I made a mistake, I'll be doing a second cardio session PLUS weight training or Yoga, not substituting they yoga for the cardio, I just made a mistake in my post.

~Nark

p.s. Overall the your approach looks good. Good luck.

In addtion...i'm not a fan of clen ...i'd drop it and just use the t3. Hooker's profile suggests it can be used safely for longer periods with no suppression. Look into it.

Supps: i'd add a b-complex.. to aide in better food-utilisation.

Gear: keep the Var...but drop it a week before the shoot.
    See above in bold

1. In the case of the above... train now to build while cutting...as you plan on going the route of extreme caloric restriction...assuming you weren't restricting calories to an extreme before, the building approach would be better for maintenace imo.

2. Hard boiled eggs

3. weight-training or yoga?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    1. In the case of the above... train now to build while cutting...as you plan on going the route of extreme caloric restriction...assuming you weren't restricting calories to an extreme before, the building approach would be better for maintenace imo.

2. Hard boiled eggs

3. weight-training or yoga? For example, 6 days a week I will have morning cardio AND afternoon cardio. 3-4 days a week I will also add in weight training in the pm (before second cardio session) and the other 2-3 days I will add in Yoga (before the pm cardio session), get it? Not supplementing doing both but on different days, the yoga helps create a leaner look as I am quite short and bulky
    see above
    Last edited by SexyKitty; 11-03-2005 at 11:57 AM.

Thread Information