SHRED is offline Senior Member

ALLTHEWHEY - Customer service?

What happened to this company. I just called to place an order and the csc rep I talked to seemed like she was in outer space!

I ordered 2nd day air shipping so I asked the rep if I would recieve my order on Friday because if not I need to give her a different ship to address, if it will be delivered on Saturday instead.

She says "they dont deliver on saturday". So I asked "how will you be sending it"? She says "UPS". I said "oh, since when does UPS not deliver on Saturdays. She says "I dont know, thats what I thought"!

Their customer service has really gone to shit huh?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    What happened to this company. I just called to place an order and the csc rep I talked to seemed like she was in outer space!

I ordered 2nd day air shipping so I asked the rep if I would recieve my order on Friday because if not I need to give her a different ship to address, if it will be delivered on Saturday instead.

She says "they dont deliver on saturday". So I asked "how will you be sending it"? She says "UPS". I said "oh, since when does UPS not deliver on Saturdays. She says "I dont know, thats what I thought"!

Their customer service has really gone to shit huh?
    I had a really bad issue with them too a while back. The customer service rep basically blew me off for a whole week after they shppied me 25lbs of the wrong Whey. If you need help make sure to talk to Laura, she's good. Her email is [email protected], she took care of me. After that ordeal, I decided that ON Double Chocolate Whey tasted better, mixed better and I only pay a few more buck for it at the Vitamin Shoppe which I can drive to when I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I had a really bad issue with them too a while back. The customer service rep basically blew me off for a whole week after they shppied me 25lbs of the wrong Whey. If you need help make sure to talk to Laura, she's good. Her email is [email protected], she took care of me. After that ordeal, I decided that ON Double Chocolate Whey tasted better, mixed better and I only pay a few more buck for it at the Vitamin Shoppe which I can drive to when I want.
    Thanks for the name bro. They just seem out of it over there!

I havebeen using ON, same flavor, for the past month and a half. I want to switch it up with allthewhey's isolate to see if those extra 3-4 carbs/serving that I take in with ON has any impact at all while im cutting right now.

I know.......

I am being anal.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    They are out of it.

I canned them as a sponsor 3 weeks ago due to a lot of b.s. with my clients and own personal requirements of them.

Downhill headed...........

I now endorse Dymatize's line of stuff, because they are sponsoring ME!

Their ELITE protein kicks ass, it's pharmaceutical grade. Cost effective as h*ll as well.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    They are out of it.

I canned them as a sponsor 3 weeks ago due to a lot of b.s. with my clients and own personal requirements of them.

~SC~
    Any idea as to what happened to them? They seemed like they were getting on the right track with the new website and all???

Oh well

Key people left the company.

The people who cared and made it what it WAS.

~SC~

I see, that's too bad.

It's a shame because they have a very good product line.

They are out of it.

I now endorse Dymatize's line of stuff, because they are sponsoring ME!

Their ELITE protein kicks ass, it's pharmaceutical grade. Cost effective as h*ll as well.

~SC~
    Just checked out Dymatize's site. Your def right about their prices!

Just checked out Dymatize's site. Your def right about their prices!
    Check out my newest sponsor for prices on Dymatize's stuff.

It's LESS THAN THAT. Yes, cheaper than Dymatize's site.

Don't ask how I do it.......

How ya like them green apples?

~SC~

It's a shame because they have a very good product line.
    Not really, which is why I also chose to move on.

Not only did I not like the way anything mixed (choco mint comes first to mind), the flavors grew old quickly. Basic ones at that. A newer/cheaper/better/easier mixing product then came across my desk, and it was something that was quite simply an obvious decision to make.

~SC~

Swole, very curious to try Drymatize, how are the flavors? And which ones are the best. xtina mentioned Butter Toffee gonna hvae to try that out for sure.

Yeah, butter toffee is my fave. Cafe Mocha is cool too. Nothing overpowering taste wise.
    W/dex it's great too. I have the green apple, and it's again good and mild, not overpowering with fake colors that turn your shit green, and it's not over-sweet.
    You can add some splenda and lime juice to it and make it really fruity/tangy if you want.

Good thing is that you can use the flavors in a lot of ways. The butter toffee I put some real coffee in, and heavy cream for the fat. Then I let it sit overnight and had it as "Ice Coffee" but it was a protein shake w/ a hint of coffee and a creamy taste.

~SC~

mitch911 is offline Member
    what site are u guys lookin at ...the one im on is like 50 somethin for 5lbs

chest6 is offline Banned

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    what site are u guys lookin at ...the one im on is like 50 somethin for 5lbs
    ya same..that stuff looked really expensive

The banner that is on my message board.

~SC~

The banner that is on my message board.

~SC~
    whats your opinion on the muscle milk ..do you use it any good? ive noticed alot of ppl use it but checked the label and the sugars and fats seem pretty high

The butter toffee I put some real coffee in, and heavy cream for the fat. Then I let it sit overnight and had it as "Ice Coffee" but it was a protein shake w/ a hint of coffee and a creamy taste. ~SC~

That sounds friggin awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya same..that stuff looked really expensive
    Thats because it was the blended protein. I just ordered a 10lb tub of their isolate and it cost me $62 which isnt that bad. They also gave me a 10% discount because I am a returning customer (they must be desperate)!

Im gonna give Swoles new affiliate a try after I finish this 10lb'er. That coffee shake sounds delicious!

yea same ..i did the price matching compared to ATW it saves me 30 bucks ordering 50lbs bulk ..the only thing is that they charge an extra 10 bucks to mix and match flavours,,but il splurge a little bit to get more variety...any1 got any reviews of the flavours other then the ones mentioned?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I liked Allthewhey but the supplement store i use to get it from has been out of stock for about 4 months I have moved onto ON's Double Chocolate. Very nice and even better with dex.

Dymatize was nice too. I thought Pina Colada and Butter Cream Toffee were best. SC, you will get sick of Green Apple after another 5lb

I'm tryin' the Pina next, thanks.

~SC~

i just buy a shitload at once and have them all in my room lol..everyday is a new falvour..and thats when i get creative and start mixing 1 scoop of this 1 scoop of that and make better mixes then the premade ones...thanks again SC for giving out another sick protein source uve saved me some cash once again..id be broke by now trying to support some protein needs from gnc

Thread Information