Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Drug abuse in teens effecting growth ???

Ive been weightlifting now for near on 2 1/2 year and yeah ive had some ups and downs and the occasional stop and start. But my diet and workout has been in check thanks to the guys on here yet i dont even seem to look as if i even goto the gym.

I used to take a hell of a lot of recreational drugs about 8 years ago which was when i was 18. It was a way of life for me. Does anybody think that this abuse could be making it difficult for me to gain some decent muscle mass?

The one thing that had been improved is overall strength.

Im not really sure where to go from here now.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    what drugs are we talking about?

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    I am not a doctor but I dont think using in the past would take away from future goals. I could be wrong though.

Have you tried switching up your diet/training routine within the 2 1/2 years?

Like, have you tried a diet/training program for a steady 12 weeks to see if it worked?

mitch911 is offline Member
    how hardcore of are these drugs lol

taking a lot of things too young fvks up stuff. i tried a form of GH at 16 along with andro, ended up stunting my growth 2 and 1/2 inches(which actually does make a big deal), and shutting down my test for a while, oh and not to mention i had a small case of gynecomastia from that as well. ive had it all lol

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    you may have problems recovering from workouts. im sure drug use has affected your cns.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to take ecstasy like every friday and saturday night. 5-9 was the normal thing for me along with a bit of speed or cannibis if it was available.

I think maybe it effected me because at the age i was i should have been filling out a little as that is the best tiem to grow especially because in teens your test levels r pretty high and drugs sort of shut ur levels down.

I think with me its not so much identifying the problem its how to do summit about it. I have tried many many workout routines u wouldnt believe it and also so many supplements that claim to be "the best".

To be honest i think i still carry on going to the gym more as a get away than to actualy build muscle but it does my head in when i see people who have been there a lot less time then me but have made more gains

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    i used to take ecstasy like every friday and saturday night. 5-9 was the normal thing for me along with a bit of speed or cannibis if it was available.

I think maybe it effected me because at the age i was i should have been filling out a little as that is the best tiem to grow especially because in teens your test levels r pretty high and drugs sort of shut ur levels down.

I think with me its not so much identifying the problem its how to do summit about it. I have tried many many workout routines u wouldnt believe it and also so many supplements that claim to be "the best".****

To be honest i think i still carry on going to the gym more as a get away than to actualy build muscle but it does my head in when i see people who have been there a lot less time then me but have made more gains
    ****see that caught my attention , I think its a diet/workout problem.....post ur diet and training routine.....

Genetics are a determining factor, which is why the meat head who knows nothing can grow like hell but some1 with average genetics who knows his shit wont grow as fast/much...But u can work around them...with a great diet and workout routine...and possibly the help of BBing drugs.....
    good luck

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    taking a lot of things too young fvks up stuff. i tried a form of GH at 16 along with andro, ended up stunting my growth 2 and 1/2 inches(which actually does make a big deal), and shutting down my test for a while, oh and not to mention i had a small case of gynecomastia from that as well. ive had it all lol
    how do you know how much you stunted your growth?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    how do you know how much you stunted your growth?
    that's my question!

i knew how much my growth was stunted because ive been going to the same doctor my whole life and several times he predicted how tall I was going to be based on my bones, and other factors. I'm not sure exactly how he did it but he said I was supposed to be atleast 2-3 inches taller...

Thread Information