Thread: Help Needed

rugbyprop1 is offline New Member

Arrow Help Needed

Im in grade 12 now and i have been playing rugby during the school season and out of the school season with my club since i was in grade 8 but im still not loosing weight i exorcise a lot and i try and eat healthy is their any tips that you can help me with that will make me loose weight? thanks in advance

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    it's all about your diet. it sounds like you're pretty active so cardio and that shouldn't be a problem. if i were you i would start counting calories. a lot of people think they're eating healthy, but when it comes down to it they're really not. i'm not saying your one of these people but that might be worth a shot.

the other thing that has helped me out is just cutting out little things. i cut out pop (switched to diet with no calories), chips, mayo, and salad dressing to name a few. just cutting out those little things can save you a TON of calories in the long run.

last thing is stay away from fast food.. it's satan in a wrapper, hope that helps

rugbyprop1 is offline New Member
    thanks yeah it will because i hope to play rugby at the university/college level

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    hope it works out, my buddy plays rugby in college and every person on the team that i've met is flat out crazy. you rugby players are a different breed. first time i've ever seen 30 guys naked in a bar just cause one of the drunk ones said it was cool. anyway, best of luck to ya

Thread Information