canadaineskimo is offline New Member

need a bit of help with CKD diet

hey all, i'm really not very good at breaking foods up by the ounce and what not, but i'm trying to make a CKD diet for myself. From my understanding at 6ft 210 14%bf i should be taking 3025cals for maitnence... so to start cutting i should drop that to 2500cals. For CKD diet that should be made up of 180g pro, 200gram fat. and then of course the saturday night/sunday carb up's.

so far I have hey all, i'm trying to figure out a CKD Diet for myself, i'm not all that great at food counting as well, not much of a cook. anyway's could anyone give me a heads up if i'm at least on the right track with what i have so far

I'm 6ft, 210, 14%bf
    So from what I have read on it i belive i should drop my maitnence cal's by 500 so that i should be taking in 2525 cals a day 180grams protien and 200g fat.
    Meal 1.
    6egg white + 2 whole eggs = 244 cal 32pro 11fat

Meal 2
    3oz mozza cheese = 237cal, 16pro, 18.3 fat
    1 can tuna = 22pro 140cal
    Total 38 pro, 348 cal, 20'sh fat

Meal 3
    3strips bacon = 109cal 6pro 10fat
    2 chicken thigh= 218cal 27pro 12 fat
    2tblspoon oil+vinniger = 140cal 15fat
    3oz mozza cheese = 237cal, 16pro, 18.3Fat
    Total = 704 cal, 49pro 55 fat

Meal 4. 6oz beef = 436cal 43pro, 28 fat

Total so far = 1732cal's 160pro 111 fat

So i need some suggestions on how to up the fat. and i still need to add 2 meals.

also going to run ECA stack with it, and perhaps cyp at 200mg every 4 day's, however if someone could break down some easier meals that they know the counts for off the top of there head that would be great.

TR'05 is offline Member
    What are your goals? Do you hit the weights at all? Cardio on an empty stomach? Need more detail to be able to help
    You definately are not getting enough protein in that diet. Id say 2 grams per lb of body weight. 1.5 g at the least.

Aegir is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TR'05
    You definately are not getting enough protein in that diet. Id say 2 grams per lb of body weight. 1.5 g at the least.
    CKD is not only carb,but,to a certain extent,also protein restricted.He's not trying to gain muscle but to reach ketosis as fast as possible post carb-load(by upping the fat intake to 60-70% or even more of the total caloric intake),while 1g prot/lb would be enough to keep the body from breaking down muscle protein.

canadaineskimo,oils(flax/canola/olive etc.) are a convenient way of reaching the fat ratio,especially when poured over your low-carb veggies(BTW,you seem to have forgotten those ).Also,watch out for the sugars hidden in processed meats(e.g. bacon).

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadaineskimo
    From my understanding at 6ft 210 14%bf i should be taking 3025cals for maitnence.
    are you sure that is correct?

i am only 185lbs 5ft 11 - 9% bf and i need at least 3500kcals for maintenance

Thread Information