wguttrid is offline Junior Member

Diet Help re: Cutting??

Well guys, on a cutting diet, guess first about me I am 6'2", 240 lbs, 16% (got tested last nite), my goal is to get down to around 210-215 lbs with approx. bf of 8-10%.

Currently on a Test E, Tren A, and EQ cycle (in my 3rd week), my routine is consisting of hitting the weights 5 times a week, usually do about 3-6 sets a day, going for high reps (starting to get incredible pumps especially with high reps) 14 and up to burn extra calorioes, after my workout I do 30 minutes of cardio. Ininatilly started this cycle as a bulking but changed it this week and now just want to cut up.

My diet is as follows:

1-2 weeks

Meal 1 - 2 scoops of whey, approx. 48 grams
    Skim milk - 23 ounces
    Banana - 1
    Flax Seed Oil - 1 tbl spn

Meal 2 - Chicken Breast - 6 ounces
    White Rice - 1 cup
    Green beans - 1 cup

Meal 3 - 2 scoops of whey, approx. 48 grams
    Skim milk - 23 ounces

Meal 4 - Tuna - 1 can
    Baked Potato - 1
    Brocoli - approx. 1 cup

Meal 5 - 2 scoops of whey, approx. 48 grams
    (PWO) Skim milk - 23 ounces

Figured it out to be approx. 2000 calories give or take, at work so dont; have the break down of carbs, protien, fat, but top of my head belive it is somehting like 250 grams of carbs, 250 grams of protien, and 15 grams of fat. I know I should eat real food versus shakes, but with work and what not this is the easiest for me.

3-4 weeks

Same as above except with an extra meal (either the tuna or chicken i laid out above), to boost calories up to around 2500 and not let my body get used to a certian calorie range. Then go back down to the 1-2 week diet.

Being as strict as I can, this is every day with a cheat on sunday or saturday depending on how I feel. Boring but oh well, just got it in my mind that it is time to cut down.

What do you guys think, I am a meso/endo type of person so it is real easy for me to put on muscle but also really easy to put on fat!! Any advice /comments are appreicated.

Thanks,

p.s....I should be doing am cardio, but with my lifestyle not easy for me.

Also, figure if I can shed about 25lbs, and if I can loosse around 2 lbs a week, this will take 3 months or so, which is how long I am still planning on running my cycle.

Would throw clen in to the loop, but it will not work with my blood pressure medicicne. Also don;t want to take any ephredrine, T3, and GH.

Also so you know, hopeing this will help to lower my blood pressure and I can get off this medicine, so got the whole health kick motivation behind it.

Thanks again

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    just a suggestion, i'm new to the whole cutting thing, but if i were you i would do the 30 minutes of cardio at a different time. take advantage of that time after the workout for PWO. even though you're cutting your muscles still need those nutrients. plus cardio in the morning on an empty stomach will be more beneficial. just my 2 cents. diet looks pretty good to me, i'm running a similar one.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    "p.s....I should be doing am cardio, but with my lifestyle not easy for me."

..sorry missed that one bro

Thanks for the reply, any other comments?

JPS
    JPS is offline New Member
    read this post
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    it's the cutting primer by rambo seems to cover some diet changes that might help!
    Just a thought

Zapp is offline Banned
    Looks to me like you are starving yourself. It's not how much, but what you eat. The only protein you are getting from food is 1 chicken breast and 1 can of tuna. That's not good bro.

Thread Information