superfat73 is offline Associate Member

Stellar diet, less than stellar results

my diet has the bane of my existence. I have come to realize that I have one slow ass metabolism, pehaps bc of previous lifestyle. I use to have a screwed up schedule were I would sleep from 5am to 11 am then go to class and come home at 4 and sleep till 9. Then stay up studying till 5 in the morning. Now I go to sleep at 12-1 and wake up at 11. I always get at least 9 hours of sleep but usually closer to 11 especially on the weekends. I use to weigh 232 and have cut down to 211. I am now attempting to clean bulk back up. This sunday I will have 1 week of bulking up and I already weigh 216. 5lbs in less than a week. Also feel bloated. I have been following the bulk diet on this forum. I notice I get bloated when I have too many carbs in my first meal. I wanted to bulk up harcore then wait and see how much I can gain in 12 weeks. Then cut back to 15 percent body fat and by this time summer will be here and I will do 1st cycle. Want to get my diet down bc if this week is any indication of things to come while on juice this summer then I wont like the results. Any suggestions?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Did you go right from cutting to bulking?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you want to keep wrestling around with your bodyfat, I'd focus on daily morning cardio. You can still clean bulk while keeping your bodyfat in check. If your naturally lean, I wouldn't worry too much about everyday cardio (maybe just 2-3 days a week). However, if you have a slow metabolism like you say you do, I'd make cardio a daily habit. Do you find it relatively easy to put on muscle?

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    i do cardio 3 times a week, will bump it up, yea i can put on muscle fairly easily just with fat

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Unless you want to keep wrestling around with your bodyfat, I'd focus on daily morning cardio. You can still clean bulk while keeping your bodyfat in check. If your naturally lean, I wouldn't worry too much about everyday cardio (maybe just 2-3 days a week). However, if you have a slow metabolism like you say you do, I'd make cardio a daily habit. Do you find it relatively easy to put on muscle?

I agree, bump the cardio up a day or two, post your diet as i assume there is possibly a problem there.

Thread Information