Thread: Carb Question

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member

Carb Question

I know carb timing is cery crucial. I have recently been limiting my carb intake trying to use BF for energy. I have noticed a huge difference in my appearance, and I have have actually gained weight. I am about 3 weeks into a cycle. (I'm sure some of you read my post in the AR Lounge..."I weigh 280.")

I know you're not supposed to eat carbs late in the evening, but I het out of the gym usually around 10m.

How should I be eating carbs? What, and at what times?

Thanks as always!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Glad to see you over here ironmike, thats the first step.

Check out the bulking&cutting stickies atop the page. Even though you are bulking obviously, the cutting sticky will help you understand this issue much better.

Low Glycemic Index Carbs are usually consumed whenever carbs are consumed. High GI carbs don't really serve a beneficial purpose, other than in a PWO shake. Carbohydrates also are usually consumed at breakfast, post workout and post post workout (and sometimes preworkout). All of these should be a solid food except Post Workout, which usually comes in shake form. Pre workout can go either way, but usually is also in a shake.

Is this a good start?

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    I think I can figure it out from here!
    Thanks bro.

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    wow thanks for that info there chest6, im not meaning to hi-jack posts but does the same rules apply for a cutting diet?? Bc if so then that was the answer i have been looking for , for quite a time now

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Liftin'
    wow thanks for that info there chest6, im not meaning to hi-jack posts but does the same rules apply for a cutting diet?? Bc if so then that was the answer i have been looking for , for quite a time now
    Yes sir. I don't consume preworkout carbs for cutting. It goes the same way for cutting. PM me or start your own thread if you want some help.

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    i tried to pm but since im new or something it says i couldnt post....oh well ill try to make a few more posts or something so i can finally pm you, i have tons of questiosn that the cutting and bulking stickies dont really cover....and by the looks of it, you know your stuff....thanks

Thread Information