Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Operation 185 Update (Pics)

Original thread:

Operation 185?

Here are a few pics that are maybe 1 month old. I am around 200-205lbs in those pics, of course i will begin my new cutting run to 185lbs on Monday.

I know some mentioned cutting to 170lbs, i still think 170lbs is way to much.

I can handle all the "constructive" criticism you can offer, this is the first time i am posting pics and i will no doubt update them and post results. You can see in the second pic a little bit of what i have been talking about around the abdomen area, of course i realise i have some BF to cut but cutting to 170?

Sorry for the blurry pics but these are cell phone pics.

Will post my new dietary approach tommorow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Operation 185 Update (Pics)-abs.jpg   Operation 185 Update (Pics)-pose.jpg  
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 11-06-2005 at 02:56 AM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont worry so much about the weight....cut to 185 and once youre there you can make a better decision of whether or not to cut more weight. on a side note, i cut down all the way to 160 (competition) but when i bulked, i kept my abs til about 180, so you can definitely cut a lot of weight, but bulk up clean to look better with a higher body fat due to the extra muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    dont worry so much about the weight....cut to 185 and once youre there you can make a better decision of whether or not to cut more weight. on a side note, i cut down all the way to 160 (competition) but when i bulked, i kept my abs til about 180, so you can definitely cut a lot of weight, but bulk up clean to look better with a higher body fat due to the extra muscle.
    I agree, i will most definately rethink things once i hit 185lbs, i will of course make a decision to cut to 170lbs based on my overall look etc...

Just thinking about cutting 30lbs sounds overboard but we will see...

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    post ur diet bruh

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Looking good dude

Here is my diet starting tommorow, times of meal are subject to change but the macros should remain the same except for non-workout days.

11:30 Cardio

(Cardio for 1 hour, have first meal 45m-1hr later)

1:30 Pro shake w/ 1 cup oats 370kcals/4g Fat/29g Carb/51g pro

4:30 Tuna w/ 1 tbsp mayo 250kCals/14g Fat/33g Pro

7:30 Steak w/ greens 330kCals/23g Fat/29g Pro

10:30 Tuna w/ 1 tbsp mayo 250kCals/14g Fat/33g Pro

1:15 Workout

2:30 PWO Pro/Dex shake 508kCals/1g Fat/79g Carb/46g Pro

4:00 PPWO Chicken w/ brown ric360kCals/4g Fat/42g Carb/39g Pro

6:30 Pro shake w/ 1 tbsp flax 345kCals/15g Fat/2g Carb/46g Pro

Totals for weight training day (above): 2,413 kCals
    74g Fat
    152g Carb
    276g Protein

Totals for non-weight training day (remove PWO and make pro/fat, and PPWO pro/fat meal).

2,165 kcals
    94g Fat
    36g Carb
    276g Protein

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Off the top of my head, the total Fat grams might be a bit to high but might be ok at first and will need to be dropped some.

I plan to start cardio out at 4x a week and up it once i hit a plateu as well as continue to monitor/tweak macros etc.

This is he first time i have implemented a pro/carb meal after cardio so i am anxious to see the difference from pro/fat. Speaking of pro/fat; i was wondering if making my first meal after cardio on non-workout days a pro/fat would work well? And just make it pro/carb on workout days? Just a thought and was wondering if anyone has tried that?

I am also pressed for time with my work schedule, i will be waking up around 11am for cardio and my workouts will be arounf 1:15am maybe later due to shitty work schedule i have been stuck with.

I am wondering if anyone makes PPWO their last meal before bed? I personally have always had another meal (pro/fat) before bed but was interested to hear how it worked for you.

Thanks again everyone...
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 11-06-2005 at 11:26 PM.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, thats a crazy schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Damn, thats a crazy schedule.

PLease bro, don't even get me thinking about it

It is a very frustrating schedule and it will take some time to get my actual meal times down but this is a basic guideline as far as times go. Macros are correct regardless of time.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Talk about a spot on diet....make sure you post results and keep us informed on progress.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    the lack of sleep and stressful schedule may be part of your midsection problem...

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    PLease bro, don't even get me thinking about it

It is a very frustrating schedule and it will take some time to get my actual meal times down but this is a basic guideline as far as times go. Macros are correct regardless of time.
    Screw the times. I can tell by your pics that you have come a long way thus far and just by posting them is very admirable.

You look great bro and when you get to 185 you are going to be shredded as hell. I agree with Bigs, you should re-acess everything once you are down to 185 then see if you need to cut a little more or start a nice clean lean bulker.

That little bit of ab fat is nothing!. You will definetly see that wither away as you keep to your planned diet/training schedule. The diet looks pretty damn good too for your size/goals.

Good luck bro and definetly keep us updated with your progress!

I am pumped up as hell today, just finished my cardio and am sweating all over the keyboard.

I appreciate the hell out of the nice compliments and it only gives me more motivation to meet my goal.

We keep everyone posted how it goes....off to work after a quick shower and preparing my meals.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Only change I'd make is starting out with a higher ratio of carbs (especially on non-training days). If you're not making the progress you like, simply cut back. Nothing is worse than losing hard earned muscle or feeling flat,weak and lethargic. Besides that, everything looks good. No doubt you'll hit your targets. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Only change I'd make is starting out with a higher ratio of carbs (especially on non-training days). If you're not making the progress you like, simply cut back. Nothing is worse than losing hard earned muscle or feeling flat,weak and lethargic. Besides that, everything looks good. No doubt you'll hit your targets. Good luck!

Great advice and i figured i could always switch my first meal on non-workout days to a pro/carb if i start feeling flat etc.

This is an experiment for me as far as pro/carb goes as i usually do a pro/fat as my first meal. Will continue to monitor.

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    Don't forget to cheat!!! I would say at least every 6 days otherwise your gonna go crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by **Middleweight**
    Don't forget to cheat!!! I would say at least every 6 days otherwise your gonna go crazy!

This is the one thing i need no help with

I am thinking about waiting two weeks before i have a cheat meal, just wanna make sure i get off to a good clean start.

Cheating has never been a problem for me and i don't even wanna post what i have eaten the lasst 2-3 days...lets just say my system is nice and jacked up and i should feel "normal" again towards the end of the week.

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro...... you know you have it in you, cause of what you've already accomplished.

Keep it up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superballer
    Looking good bro...... you know you have it in you, cause of what you've already accomplished.

Keep it up!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement, i appreciate it. Just getting in from the gym; 1 day down and many more to go.

This has been a good week thus far until last night, i have come down with a stomach flu of some kind...so please don't even ask me what my diet looks like today becasue so far it has consisted of some sugar free jello/sugar free popsicle and one can of chicken noodle soup.

I can say i am looking alot leaner while sick

Plan to be back on track tommorow if all goes well....

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    . You can see in the second pic a little bit of what i have been talking about around the abdomen area, of course i realise i have some BF to cut but cutting to 170?
    Do you have lose skin on the tummy? My stomach looks like that aswell when I am around 10% or so and its because of all the damn lose skin.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Do you have lose skin on the tummy? My stomach looks like that aswell when I am around 10% or so and its because of all the damn lose skin.
    Still sick today but am trying to stomach some solid foods, still not on track diet wise but its all good.

Yes, i have lose skin on my stomach area....if this cutting does'nt get rid of it then i guess surgery will have to, it pisses me off thinking about it.

I have been sick since Thursday and i just got back on track today, just got in from the gym and i weighed in at 196lbs.

On my way...a little bit of a rough start due to sickness but all in all its all good.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Being sick sucks. Nice to see your back on track.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Still sick today but am trying to stomach some solid foods, still not on track diet wise but its all good.

Yes, i have lose skin on my stomach area....if this cutting does'nt get rid of it then i guess surgery will have to, it pisses me off thinking about it.
    Yeah I feel the pain. But get real cut and stay that way for a while and I bet it will tighten itself up.

Had a rough workout tonight, seems nothing went right, was tired, got off late from work, felt extra weak of course due to being sick.

Shit, i might just go to 170lbs?

Sorry bros, i accidentally bumped the old thread..this is the one i will post updates in:

Alright just a quick update...weighed in today at 196lbs

11lbs to go.....

Had a problem with the scales as i do cardio at one gym and lift at another (due to location and work), weighed in at the gym where i lift and last week it told me 198.5lbs and then today i got done with cardio and that gym's scale told me 201lbs...i about busted a spring i was so mad...but i calmed down and figured the calibration etc was off.

So i went out and purchased a scale for $30 and will weigh in on it from now on, and i weighed 196lbs on it so all is well...on my way to 185lbs.

Cheers....

Thread Information