KingMike is offline Associate Member

Too much fat in P/F meals?

Here is my plan lately.
    cardio
    8 egg whites, 4 whole eggs P=51, fat=18

1 cup canned salmon P=46. fat=19

7 oz. chicken, 1 oz. walnuts P-46, fat=20

2 whey, 1/2 tbs. flax P=38, fat=10 (PREWORKOUT)

PWO
    1 1/2 whey, 50 grams carbs via smarties P=30, carbs=50
    PPWO
    5 tbs. grits, 11 egg white P=39, carbs 50

Since I upped my fat from 13 a meal to what it is now I have keto breath before lifting. I feel leaner but not sure if this is the right macros. Help needed!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Looks fine.

Thanks Giantz, how bout that Eli. I have noticed in my 18 day cutting cycles that I get alot flatter and drained than I should so I am going to drop the pre workout flax and whey and make it whey and honey, what do ya think. probably go with 3 tbs. honey and 25 grams protein from whey.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this will work better for you. I'd go with dextrose instead of honey though. Better yet, try each and track your results for a month. Let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMike
    Thanks Giantz, how bout that Eli. I have noticed in my 18 day cutting cycles that I get alot flatter and drained than I should so I am going to drop the pre workout flax and whey and make it whey and honey, what do ya think. probably go with 3 tbs. honey and 25 grams protein from whey.

Sure thing. Just tried the honey and DAMN! I had a pump like I have not had in months. I am cutting but this just feels right for me right now. I got sick of cruising on a diet and after 10 days or so feeling very flat, almost like I did not even lift. I will keep this up for 4 more days, take a rest day and then hit the pre dex up and keep you posted.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    bro you only take down 100 grams of carbs per day, our brain alone needs 50 grams of glucose per day just to function, again pepole i will say carb's dont make you fat as long as you take down complex carbs and you take them down at the correct times

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    bro you only take down 100 grams of carbs per day, our brain alone needs 50 grams of glucose per day just to function, again pepole i will say carb's dont make you fat as long as you take down complex carbs and you take them down at the correct times

Thats not what Jared from Subway told me....he said the only way to lose weight was to watch my carbs and only eat subway sandwiches.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Thats not what Jared from Subway told me....he said the only way to lose weight was to watch my carbs and only eat subway sandwiches.

the bread that Subways use's has carbs or wait i think jared told me i was carb free bread....hey you guys know subway makes pizza's now and by the way there grossssss

Thread Information