Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

hypoglycemic after PWO

Ok I got a question, after I take my PWO shake which is a few scoops of endurox and some creatine and then I add a scoop protein. If I dont eat right around the 2 1/2 to 3 hour mark after the shake which I always try to do, i go hypoglcemic. I get real dizzy, weak, sweaty, impatient all the symptoms. If i just drink a soda or eat some simple surgars within a few min I go back to normal. If I do eat within the three hours this doesnt happen. I guess the obvious thing to do is cut back on the PWO shake because my body doesnt agree with this. Does anyone else ever have this problem?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Ok I got a question, after I take my PWO shake which is a few scoops of endurox and some creatine and then I add a scoop protein. If I dont eat right around the 2 1/2 to 3 hour mark after the shake which I always try to do, i go hypoglcemic. I get real dizzy, weak, sweaty, impatient all the symptoms. If i just drink a soda or eat some simple surgars within a few min I go back to normal. If I do eat within the three hours this doesnt happen. I guess the obvious thing to do is cut back on the PWO shake because my body doesnt agree with this. Does anyone else ever have this problem?
    The obvious thing to do would be: TO EAT within the two hour mark...not to drop the pwo shake

Your body agrees with it..a hypoglycemic response is expected:

After spiking your insulin drastically post-training, a consumate drop in blood sugar is to be expected if you don't eat again within reasonable time.

Each of us here eats at least 1-2hours after the pwo shake.

Initiating the recovery process tru Spiking insulin is the whole point of the Pwo meal...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    dog i always go hypo after a workout and after a pwo....your body is the most hungry after you workout....im even hypo a little after ppwo...so yeah its normal...have a big ppwo and hour and a half after your pwo.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    The obvious thing to do would be: TO EAT within the two hour mark...not to drop the pwo shake

Your body agrees with it..a hypoglycemic response is expected:

After spiking your insulin drastically post-training, a consumate drop in blood sugar is to be expected if you don't eat again within reasonable time.

Each of us here eats at least 1-2hours after the pwo shake.

Initiating the recovery process tru Spiking insulin is the whole point of the Pwo meal...
    nark ur my hero wanna make out?

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    makes sense.....so I'll just eat sooner

Thread Information