saint808 is offline Associate Member

need some help with my midsection... and diet.

i got my training down but need some help with my diet.
    i want an all out assualt on my midsection, currently on prop and fina... added gh this week. I need a good easy to follow diet to help me shred the midsection.

i am also taking ALA at 3gms per day now again.

i am 5'9" 210 and i will throw up some pics to show you how bad it looks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need some help with my midsection... and diet.-dsc00522.jpg  

any help would be much appreciated and the simpler to follow the better.. thinking about making my last 3 meals per day myoplex low carb protein shakes.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    check it out saint...last meals no carbs, cut em out after 4:00p.m. Now just eat Protein with healthy fats and add some veggies to help with fiber, digestion, and that full satisfied feeling. Ex: Chicken with Brocoli... Or Lean Steak and salad, or grill some Vegie shish ca bobs if your into cooking, if you like it easy then just have a protein shake with some Flax oil. Not a Meal Replace ment a protein shake no carbs...with about a Tbsp or less of Flax, I mix mine with a tsp of flax cause I do this around 3 times, 3 tsp in a Tbsp- got me? Another thing I've been doing lately is cottage cheese with a Tbsp of Natural Peanut butter ( Laura Scudders Chunky) and a couple packets of Splenda - this is like a Body builders Ice cream. Good shit. Don't worry about adding a little fat as long as your dropping the carbs. The fat will help you to feel satisfied while ditching those carbs............Remember Protein and healthy fats no carbs. You drop weight like crazy- trust me. Try it for 2 weeks...if you dont lose weight and become more vascular- then I will quit giving advice from then on.

let me know-
    SOLID
    Last edited by Iwan2bsolid2; 05-10-2002 at 10:20 PM.

murph is offline Member
    start a good cadio program, at least 4-5 days a week for appox. 30-45 mins each time and it will start melt away in no time,....just remember to eat clean,plus keep in mind it didnt get there in a month or two so dont expect it to leave that fast either, but it will if your mind is set to have it gone and your dedicated to get the results you want,you'll get them......good luck..... I'm sure you can do it......

murph is offline Member
    the reason i did not give a list of exersizes for you, is because I'm pretty sure you've got good ab muscles already, (just by basic crunches and stuff) now its time reveal them, and thats where the cardio comes in.....

yeah i do cardio 5x a week at least... i was pretty damn fat to begin with... i got my cardio and my my diet is ok but i really need to take it further... and keep it simple.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Holy shit Saint you have made a great transformation i remember the first pics you put up GOOD WORK bro. You have come a long way, thanks for keeping us updated on how you look. hope everything works out for you and good luck losing that last little bit of fat you have done great so far.

Fat4Now is offline Junior Member
    Saint,
    I agree w/ the carbs plan that Iwan posted. I know you said you have your cardio together but try reading this link. I have been doing it for a little over a week and the lbs are dropping quick. Might help, might not if your not into it. Just thought I would give ya another option.

http://www.tcnj.edu/~marion4/cardio.html

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    check it out saint...last meals no carbs, cut em out after 4:00p.m. Now just eat Protein with healthy fats and add some veggies to help with fiber, digestion, and that full satisfied feeling. Ex: Chicken with Brocoli... Or Lean Steak and salad, or grill some Vegie shish ca bobs if your into cooking, if you like it easy then just have a protein shake with some Flax oil. Not a Meal Replace ment a protein shake no carbs...with about a Tbsp or less of Flax, I mix mine with a tsp of flax cause I do this around 3 times, 3 tsp in a Tbsp- got me? Another thing I've been doing lately is cottage cheese with a Tbsp of Natural Peanut butter ( Laura Scudders Chunky) and a couple packets of Splenda - this is like a Body builders Ice cream. Good shit. Don't worry about adding a little fat as long as your dropping the carbs. The fat will help you to feel satisfied while ditching those carbs............Remember Protein and healthy fats no carbs. You drop weight like crazy- trust me. Try it for 2 weeks...if you dont lose weight and become more vascular- then I will quit giving advice from then on.

let me know-
    SOLID
    Solid,
    i'm almost positive there is 3 tsp in 1 tblsp. I have been doing exactly what you suggested to Saint for the past couple of days, with the exception of adding fats. I'm trying to hit 40/40/20. Do you think I can add some of those fats in the evening without throwing those percentages out of whack. Also, what are your opinions about carb blockers? I've been avoiding cottage cheese because of the sugars, do they make sugar free/fat free cc or do you just not worry about the sugars?

Saint,
    clen /eca seems to working pretty good for me, plus doing like Solid says and not eating carbs after four. Good luck.
    Last edited by Deadend; 05-11-2002 at 05:04 PM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro lookin good I to remember your first pics, you are very like me i have the same problems currently dieting down from 240 got to like 212 and then went away for 10 days so back at it again now and im at about 216 need to go another 20 at least. Well as the guys have said many things Iwan gives good advice on the carbs I have tried no carbs and I have tried low carbs i find about 100-120g per day is best for me if I go lower weight comes back to quickly when i stop and also I feel to low in energy. I do cardio like 50 mins 5 days per week at the moment and that helps alot. What murph says is so true it takes time doesnt happen in 5 mins it really does take time it pisses me off cos im so impatient lol but got to be done. I have also been using clenbutrx liquid which seems good however it has slowed down from when i first used it and been using the yoimburn cant say I notice anything good with that so far anyway good luck with the progress keep us posted

peace

Thread Information