superfat73 is offline Associate Member

sleep and eating

If on AAS should I wake up during my 11 hour sleep to eat... if so what should I eat??? I take casein protien before i sleep

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would not be taking AAS if i had to ask this question, please do not take this as an insult.

What i mean is, why take AAS if you do not have your diet down pat? Its a case of cart before the horse.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, diet comes first. 11 hours of sleep a night? I'm lucky if I get 6. No offense, but are you still in college?

yea in college, and not on aas, just trying to get everything down bc I will be doing one in the summer... so what am I doing wrong, too much sleep...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    wtf? too much sleep??? if u need11 hours of sleep to feel good then by all means sleep for 11 hours....but if u feel tired after em then stop being lazy and cut back.....post ur diet man.....

and No , you didnt do anything wrong u just asked a question nothin wrong with that

my diet has the bane of my existence. I have come to realize that I have one slow ass metabolism, pehaps bc of previous lifestyle. I use to have a screwed up schedule were I would sleep from 5am to 11 am then go to class and come home at 4 and sleep till 9. Then stay up studying till 5 in the morning. Now I go to sleep at 12-1 and wake up at 11. I always get at least 9 hours of sleep but usually closer to 11 especially on the weekends. I use to weigh 232 and have cut down to 211. I am now attempting to clean bulk back up. This sunday I will have 1 week of bulking up and I already weigh 216. 5lbs in less than a week. Also feel bloated. I have been following the bulk diet on this forum. I notice I get bloated when I have too many carbs in my first meal. I wanted to bulk up harcore then wait and see how much I can gain in 12 weeks. Then cut back to 15 percent body fat and by this time summer will be here and I will do 1st cycle. Want to get my diet down bc if this week is any indication of things to come while on juice this summer then I wont like the results. Any suggestions?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superfat73
    If on AAS should I wake up during my 11 hour sleep to eat... if so what should I eat??? I take casein protien before i sleep

you can if you wan, for instance if you find it hard to get enough protein in the day

just have a pro shake with flax - i always do - except during extreme cutting

chest6 is offline Banned
    post your diet man..you will be glad you did these guys helped me out a lot with mine

Thread Information