Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Diagnosis Nervosa Anorexia

Whelp - SC you were 100% correct. I have a mild case of nervousa anorexia. Doc is givviving me an opportuinty to cure without meds. I have 4 weeks to gain 8 lbs. Not that the med will be a bad thing, but in mtg with my parents last night, I've never seen my mom so upset with my condition. 100% supportive. Just doesn't want to see me die. Here's my brief background - I5 yeas ago, I was 6'3, 225, strong, solid, and about 13%bf. Looked good. Then I got into the office scene out of college and felt lazzy eating all day and sitting in an office. I studied every mag I could. Read every board. and eventually (now) found myself at 6'3 160 and 5-6%. Look at my abs at every meal. Weigh all my food. Havent had fast food, pizza, or even my moms 100% clean cooking in years, many years....not to mention cakes, cookies, etc. Matter of fact, I have 6 boxes of protin bars in my cupboard from about 2 years ago. I did every single morning on an ioncline walk for 35 minutes. then went to work, then trained with weights in the pm. CONSTANLY. Went from a 350lb bnch to 175 in a few years and now am like shit.

Anyone ever eperience this? Canyou help me please?

Here is my exact diet, I thought it was adequate because I eat OFTEN, but obviosuly my cals suck!

CARDIO

630AM
    1/2 CUP OATS
    1 CUP EGG WHITES
    1/2 CUP CARB SENSE SKIM MILK

1/2 TUB OF DRY CURD COTTAGE CHEESE (250G)
    15-20 ALMONDS/PEANUTS

12:30
    ONE HUGGGE SALAD, VEGGIES, VEGGIES VEGGIES
    4 OZ CHX BRST AND 2 OZ LEAN BEEF
    SF JELLO
    15 ALMONDS/PEANUTS

6OZ CHX BREAST
    1/2 CUP OATS OR 2 CUPS GREEN BEENS

530 TRAIN

50G WHEY
    2-3 RICE CAKES OR 1/2 CUP OATS

250 DRY CURD COTTAGE CHEESE
    15 ALMONDS PEANTS

will pay you to adjust..........I just need someone to kick my ass and say this is the scoop.....serious plea.........just want to get that lean mass back.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    this looks like the same diet you posted a few weeks ago...? so you want to get over your "anorexia" without gaining too much weight? if not, what exactly is your objective?

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    ahhhh...just realized you were the "shake or cottage cheese" guy. now the repeat post makes sense.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I wouldn't look for a critique on your diet here. That would be a diet that addresses cutting or bulking and what not.

You need to see a nutritionist at the recommendation of your doctor, and have him/her write you a dietary approach for means of SURVIVAL. With your condition, you need not worry about cutting/bulking/etc. That should be the last of your concerns.

Best of luck, catch it early, it's an ugly disease that wastes highly precious time in your life.

~SC~

thnx bro...ill beat it/....did you have something similiar?

2 days down - yesterday ZERO cardio.

today - 1 mile light jog...............last night - Went out to dinner at a pretty elegant resteraunt. Pan Seared Salmon on a bed of jasmine rice, salad and green beans. First time in a loooong ass time. Oh, and a Stoli on the rocks..........havent drank in 2 years. This is mind over matter....SC you can help me brotha, I know youve beaten it too and now you look great. Just need to know how to adjust my diet. You know as well as I, that many dieticians practicing today are quaks. We are better off helping each other out on these boards. Would you toss in a shake with flax between every meal? Maybe even a bar? I've thought about muscle milk, bu can make my own more nutirient and cheaper...........add a tb of peanut butter or almond butter to every meal? Remember, I got 6 boxes of EAS carb sense bars.......low sugar and carbs. Might be decent for late night.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sorry bro, I can't help you. I don't say that to sound demeaning, it's just the truth. Reason being, you change approaches every 2 days and never stick to anything for a significant period of time. Thank goodness you aren't a client, I'd be going CRAZY. I hate when people don't/can't follow instruction, as it's a waste of time/money/energy.

You have to beat anorexia, but you have to beat OCD first.

~SC~

ok....

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    best of luck in beating it bro. Make it your number one priority.

Lifting, muscle, strenght, beeing super cut. It all isnt that important in the big scheme of things. Those things doesnt define you as a person.

Trust the dieticians!!!! they might not have much experience with bodybuilders but they DO have experience with anorexia and that is what is important now.

Thread Information