Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Went to nutritionalist today.....

My one question is, what is the difference between having mostly carb/pro meals vs mostly fat/pro??

Here's my current plan, overall, he liked it.....tell me which you would prefer between the caps and non capped meals.....huge karma for assistance.

CARDIO 9no cardio for 1 month, or once a week max!!!!)

645AM
    1/2 CUP OATS
    1 CUP EGG WHITES
    1/2 CUP CARB SENSE SKIM MILK

1/2 TUB OF DRY CURD COTTAGE CHEESE (250G)
    15-20 ALMONDS/PEANUTS
    or 2 cans of tuna with 1 tb of flax or 2 cans of tuna, 2 pcs of whole grain bread

12:30
    ONE HUGGGE SALAD, VEGGIES, VEGGIES VEGGIES
    4 OZ CHX BRST AND 2 OZ LEAN BEEF
    SF JELLO
    15 ALMONDS/PEANUTS
    or nix the almonds and add 1tb of flax or nix all fat and add sweet potatoe

2 cans of tuna AND
    eith 1tb of flax or 1/2 cup oats
    2 CUPS GREEN BEENS

600 TRAIN

EITHER 1/2 CUP BROWN RICE AND CHICKEN BREAST
    OR
    1/2 CUP OATS WITH WHEY SHAKE
    OR
    FRUT AND WHEY SHAKE

1 SCOOP CASEIN
    15 ALMONDS PEANTS
    or 1 tb of udos

mostly carb fat or carb pro meals??? He said get 40g,40g 15g in each meal except post workout?? for LEAN mass, 6'2, 165 and 8% bf.

Thanks for your help!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    it look pretty good so i assume you are going to start combing macros??? and i'll never trust a nutrionist i know plenty of them and with out takeing some blood samples and seeing how our body reacts to sugar as other carbs i wouldnt beleive one thing they say, and by the you cange your diet like i change underwear'sssss

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like a typical cutting diet, im guessing thats what ur goin for.
    if i were to change anything it would be to add the whey protein and fruit right after ur workout, and then have the chickn and rice after...

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    by the you cange your diet like i change underwear'sssss

ha ha

ive noticed that too

Its been the same diet for YEARS! I just alter the types to figure out wha works best.....can you make any suggesstons? Bulking diet! Not cut....but lean mass.......

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Im just gonna say one thing. That is THE MOST BORING bulking diet I have ever seen in my entire life.

Throw in a nice meal with red meat and potatoes. The kcal will just do your body good. Remember that saturated fats is important for the imune system.

You realy need to learn to relax with meals agains. Not beeing so strict all the time. It will drive you crasy.

flex u are always on here asking what about this or what about that??? with your diet which is fine i enjoy reading the post and helping people as much as i can, but the truth is no of us really no because it's your body and you know best you say you have been on the diet for 2 years maybe that is the problem, being on the same diet to long is not good for most people, it's kindda like banging the same chick ovr and over and over and over and over and over again

You guys are right....and to think Ive changed (up the macros) since listening to you and cut the cardio...imagine what it was like before......a 3 yr old girl......I'm contnuing to make improvements and adding meals.....should I up the macros? Add in a few cheat meals? Take a full day off from the gym instead of off=cardio only? Have a beer or two.......lol...thnx bros...seriously.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    flex u are always on here asking what about this or what about that??? with your diet which is fine i enjoy reading the post and helping people as much as i can, but the truth is no of us really no because it's your body and you know best you say you have been on the diet for 2 years maybe that is the problem, being on the same diet to long is not good for most people, it's kindda like banging the same chick ovr and over and over and over and over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    You guys are right....and to think Ive changed (up the macros) since listening to you and cut the cardio...imagine what it was like before......a 3 yr old girl......I'm contnuing to make improvements and adding meals.....should I up the macros? Add in a few cheat meals? Take a full day off from the gym instead of off=cardio only? Have a beer or two.......lol...thnx bros...seriously.

bruh i said im not trying to bash you man, i know dieting is a bitch but ur asking all of us here weather we think it's best to have pro/fat or pro/carb meals ? hell we dunno for instance maybe post ur weight, goals, lifestyle, activity levels, age, height, ect, then we will have a better approach at this

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    You wasted your money IMO.

How do you expect to ever find out what diet works for YOUR body? You neverstick with one long enough to see results.

Everyone on this board has helped guide you in the right direction. Take that info and utilize it for at least 12 weeks, then at the end of that period you can re-access and make changes, if necessary.

Thats my 2 cents.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    You wasted your money IMO.

How do you expect to ever find out what diet works for YOUR body? You neverstick with one long enough to see results.

Everyone on this board has helped guide you in the right direction. Take that info and utilize it for at least 12 weeks, then at the end of that period you can re-access and make changes, if necessary.

Thats my 2 cents.
    Precisely what I told him about 235u72492490824 times, give or take 123952493582905849028.

Thank you for back up!!!

~SC~

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member

Swole you are too much Bro

Thread Information