jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

Changing Schedule, Help Please

anyway right now im currently working out after work about 5:30, im going to go back to my old schedule of working out in the morning just because i have more energy , its hard to push it to the max after a hard day of work. anyway ill be getting up at about 6am and will be at the gym by 7:30. i usually immediately down 40g of whey immediately upon waking, then have a solid meal a half hour later. so my question is what and when should i eat in relation to when im getting up and when im working out. thanks guys.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    well i think you only need 20 grams of whey upon awakening (dont fill up enough to where you cant finish your whole food meal), and then just have a good breakfast consisting of any lean protein (eggs, tuna, chicken) and some slow digesting carbs (oatmeal, pasta, brown rice)...then of course afterwards you will have your pwo shake with plenty of protein and fast acting carbs...then its prob time to get ready for work so go do what is necessary and you may wanna have ppwo meal already prepared from the night before. this should once again include lean protein and slow digesting carbs and im assuming it needs to be something sort of on the go that you can chomp down right before work or upon arriving at work (chicken and pasta, chicken and brown rice, tuna and pasta, tuna and brown rice....you get the point). lets not forget those important pro/fat meals...this should prob be your next meal and once again you may wanna have it prepared from the night before....a good meal would be some lean ground beef, some cheese on top, and some veggies (im assuming you are gonna have a microwave at work to heat this thing up) or if its gotta be simple then 1 1/2 cans of tuna fish and 2 tbsp. of natural peanut butter. i hope thats enough info. i hope i helped out. god bless.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the reply bro. i have my diet down as far as pro/fat and pro/carb meals and how much im taking in of what, just was curious how i should go about eating when i wake up and befor e i hit the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    thanks for the reply bro. i have my diet down as far as pro/fat and pro/carb meals and how much im taking in of what, just was curious how i should go about eating when i wake up and befor e i hit the gym.
    lol i figured i was putting in too much info (my bad )...i got lost in my words and totally forgot about what the question was.

Quote Originally Posted by jdh

well shit mayne you outta know that...20 grams of whey isolate.....half hour later eggs and oatmeal nigga!!!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    protein/fat meal upon rising and protein/low gi carbs (small portion, enough to sustain your workout) right before the gym.

Thread Information