musclestack is offline Productive Member

Dried Skimmed Milk?

Has anyone ever heard of Dried Skimmed Milk? It has 360 calories/100 mL and only 0.6 grams of fat.

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    It's great stuff for homemade MRP's and the like because of the casein. The flavor is a little odd but not bad, especially mixed with something else. The great part is it's so much cheaper than skim milk! It has a significant amount of sugar but this is lactose, so it's not going to send your blood glucose levels skyrocketing. I like to add a little in my pwo shakes because of the carbohydrate content. Right now I'm using low impact carbs almost exclusively, even pwo. I seem to stay leaner when bulking this way and it feels like my muscle growth is not inhibited whatsoever.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    dried milk is well just dried milk. Mix it with water and you have the exact same nutrient profile as regular milk with all the advantages and disadvantages. I wouldnt bother unless its alot cheaper than regular milk but I think it tastes like shit.

I like milk though and I think its a good beverage aslong as your not lactose intolerant. Some is without knowing it and that can screw upp absorbation of food.

Thread Information