SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

I need help with Diet?????????????????????

Ok, I have been training my ass of for 3 years, I am 5'7" 245#'s. I am currently 3 weeks into my first cycle ever( I have always been natural). I am doing Test-cyp. 400mg a week for 12 weeks. I need to get my body fat checked( i've been scared) I have a 34-35" waist. My body looks decent in the mirror, I have 20"arms, big traps and chest, my legs look not too bad either. I really need to get rid of my gut. I eat what I want (making sure I get 300g protein a day). I am ready to get serious and start cutting up. I also dont do any cardio but I am ready to get started on that also. Alright go easy on me guys, help me get started in the right direction. a lot of people tell me I would do good in a body building show if I just cut up.I can get winstrol also.Thanks for any input

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Use the cutting sticky above to get a base diet down and repost it that way we can see what your doing right/wrong. unfortunatleythere is no way to lose fat in one area such as the belly. That is male genetics there b/c in most men fat tends to accumulate around the stomach. For cardio do it in the A.M. when you wake up about 40-45 mins(some people have diffrent times they vary) at about 70% MHR almost like a power walk don't get all out of breath and stuff. Get the diet down, sounds like you have a decent workout, and start the cardio and watch yourself transform in the mirror. welcome aboard

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    Use the cutting sticky above to get a base diet down and repost it that way we can see what your doing right/wrong. unfortunatleythere is no way to lose fat in one area such as the belly. That is male genetics there b/c in most men fat tends to accumulate around the stomach. For cardio do it in the A.M. when you wake up about 40-45 mins(some people have diffrent times they vary) at about 70% MHR almost like a power walk don't get all out of breath and stuff. Get the diet down, sounds like you have a decent workout, and start the cardio and watch yourself transform in the mirror. welcome aboard
    I agree.

Thanks, I love this board

What is the cutting sticky above, you are talking about???????????

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    What is the cutting sticky above, you are talking about???????????
    this one --> UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Thread Information