copenhagen is offline Member

Thumbs up what do i need to change?

i have been on a cutting diet for 7 weeks, so far it has been going good. but lately i have been running into some trouble. i cannot get the last bit of fat of of my abs. i have been doing a.m. cardio on an empty stomach. i started of doing 30 minutes, but the last two weeks i went up to 40 minutes. here is a sample of what i consume on a daily basis. can you guys give me any tips or tricks to get this last bit of fat off? I am currently not taking any sort of fat burner.

meal one
    protein shake-50g
    oatmeal 1/2 cup with 3 sprays of i can't believe its not butter and 1 tbsp of honey

meal two
    chicken breast with broccoli

meal three
    chicken breast with broccoli

meal four
    chicken breast with broccoli and 1/2 cup oatmeal

meal five (post workout)
    2 scoops of protein powder with a packet of gatorade(56g of carbs)
    (sometimes i also have oatmeal)

before bed
    1 tbsp of natural peanut butter

i also consume 2 quarts of green tea a day.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    CAPS.....

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    i have been on a cutting diet for 7 weeks, so far it has been going good. but lately i have been running into some trouble. i cannot get the last bit of fat of of my abs. i have been doing a.m. cardio on an empty stomach. i started of doing 30 minutes, but the last two weeks i went up to 40 minutes. here is a sample of what i consume on a daily basis. can you guys give me any tips or tricks to get this last bit of fat off? I am currently not taking any sort of fat burner.

meal one
    protein shake-50g
    oatmeal 1/2 cup with 3 sprays of i can't believe its not butter and 1 tbsp of honey - GOOD

meal two
    chicken breast with broccoli - ADD AN EFA SUCH AS FLAX OIL, ALMONDS, NAT PB, ETC....

meal three
    chicken breast with broccoli - ADD A FAT - EFA OR BAD FAT IS OK HERE

meal four
    chicken breast with broccoli and 1/2 cup oatmeal - THIS OK HOWEVER I WOULD MAKE IT A PRO/FAT IF ON A CUT.

meal five (post workout)
    2 scoops of protein powder with a packet of gatorade(56g of carbs)
    (sometimes i also have oatmeal) - I WOULD MAKE THIS A PRO/DEX SHAKE.

before bed
    1 tbsp of natural peanut butter - THIS IS YOUR PPWO WHICH WILL REQUIRE A PRO/CARB MEAL SUCH AS CHICKEN BREAST/YAMS OR WHITE FISH/BROWN RICE ETC..... THIS IS A MUST AND SHOULD BE CONSUMED 1-1.5 HOURS AFTER YOUR PWO SHAKE.

i also consume 2 quarts of green tea a day. - GOOD
    You should try switiching things up though. It seems you atick with just chicken ad youe whole food source of protein. Yuo can also utilize shrimp, fish, turkey etc.....

p.s. I cant spell for shit today!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Where's the food, specifically the PWO nutrition?

Your body is in starvaton/static mode from the lack of intake, hence the stall.

~SC~

Austex is offline Member
    Off the top of my head, I count maybe 12 grams of fat in your diet. That's a major problem right there. You cannot expect to build lean muscle mass/lower body fat without having healthy fats in your diet.

there is actually 37.5g of fat. the chicken breasts have 4.5g@3 a day, the oatmeal has 3 grams@ twice a day, the natty peanut butter has 8, and my daily protein shakes have 8 @ 4 scoops a day.

i am thinking of adding rice to one chicken meal and a red potato to another chicken meal.

there is actually 37.5g of fat. the chicken breasts have 4.5g@3 a day, the oatmeal has 3 grams@ twice a day, the natty peanut butter has 8, and my daily protein shakes have 8 @ 4 scoops a day.

i am thinking of adding rice to one chicken meal and a red potato to another chicken meal.
    What about your EFA's.....your on a cut?

Did you totally look over my thread?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I think he did 50.

~SC~

Thumbs up

oh shit, sorry buff D. i wasn't paying attention. thanks alot for the add ons to my diet. how much chicken breast or lean protein do i need to be consuming ppwo? i was thinking like 6-8. also is a red potato ok instead of yams?

My bad bros, im just tryin to keep my mind off of thanksgiving.....gonna be hard not to cheat but i think i am gonna hit that turkey up pretty hard!
    Last edited by copenhagen; 11-21-2005 at 01:44 PM.

oh shit, sorry buff D. i wasn't paying attention. thanks alot for the add ons to my diet. how much chicken breast or lean protein do i need to be consuming ppwo? i was thinking like 6-8. also is a red potato ok instead of yams?

My bad bros, im just tryin to keep my mind off of thanksgiving.....gonna be hard not to cheat but i think i am gonna hit that turkey up pretty hard!
    6-8oz is fine for you.

Red potato would be ok I guess.

Yea, Im pumped for TG also. Cant wait to chow down on some stuffing - gotta make sure I have my ALA handy!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I think he did 50.

~SC~
    Did you see his movie bro?

I got a chance to see it over the weekend.

I admire him for alot of the things he's been through and for the fact how he came out on top.

Thread Information