rissinite is offline Associate Member

What Type of Diet for Superdrol Cycle?

I was wondering what type of diet works best with Superdrol. Everyone on the supplement board has different opinions, and I figured that I'd get better "diet" advice here.

So far, I'm leaning towards the bulk sticky, tweaked to my stats and what works well with me typically, but as far as macros, I wasn't sure how to apply fats and carbs.

With Superdrol, is a high carb intake important? And should carbs and fats still be separated while taking this?

Thanks fellas

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Depends on if you're doing a "clean bulk" or a "dirty bulk".

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    From what I understand Superdrol provides you with pretty lean gains (no water retention, etc) so I would guess you could get away with "dirty" bulk and not be worried about blowing up on fat. On the other hand combined with a really "clean" bulking diet you may be able to lose body fat at the same time. This is speculation based on what I've read about Superdrol, I don't have first hand experience.

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    From what I understand Superdrol provides you with pretty lean gains (no water retention, etc) so I would guess you could get away with "dirty" bulk and not be worried about blowing up on fat. On the other hand combined with a really "clean" bulking diet you may be able to lose body fat at the same time. This is speculation based on what I've read about Superdrol, I don't have first hand experience.
    That's actually the exact opposite. I personally took it. Two of my friends also took the cycle. One ran two bottles worth, staying bloated as F#@K. The other one ran for a week and couldn't handle the bloat. I took it, maintained a healthy diet, and took water pills...still got a slighty bloated face.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    It's different for everyone I guess I really didn't hold any water at all when I ran it. You will want to bulk for sure. You'll also want to keep carb intake up, SD has a profound effect on blood sugar which can lead to lethary if you do not eat enough carbs.

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    It's different for everyone I guess I really didn't hold any water at all when I ran it. You will want to bulk for sure. You'll also want to keep carb intake up, SD has a profound effect on blood sugar which can lead to lethary if you do not eat enough carbs.
    That would be correct! I noticed if my carb intake wasn't up to par, I would sleep for 10-12 hours. I would actually have to wake up to an alarm, then immediately drag my ass into the kitchen to eat...rest for an hour after and I was ready to go.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    What are water pills?

Austex is offline Member
    "Water pills" are a mild diuretic with added electrolytes. They are used to help aid in the regulation of water retention.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    My general rule of thumb is that any diet that will make you grow naturaly will make you grow even more while on the juice. I dont se the need to increase anything either since steroids increase feed efficiency.

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for all of the replies fellas. I'm leaning towards the "clean bulk," due to the fact that I don't want to blow up like a balloon and hold a bunch of water. I'm planning on ingesting healthy carbs the majority of the time, with probably a few cheat meals a week, like regualr pasta w/ chicken for example (nothing crazy).

If I'm 6'5", 240lbs, and about 14%b.f., how many carbs do I need per day if I'm eating around 320g of protein? Thanks

Austex is offline Member
    Use this to determine your app. macro profile:

http://www.geocities.com/arelliotness/

And to follow up to what Johan stated...any type of AAS/Pro-hormone will increase the body's ability to absorb amino acids (protein) WITHOUT the excessive carbs one would normally need (increased insulin sensitivity). Chris Aceto goes into detail about this in his book "Championship Bodybuilding". A must read for anyone who takes bodybuilding, or even just diet and general health, seriously.

austex ecatly thats why I dont think there is a need to increase protein above a level needed to grow optimaly when natural. Since the protein you eat will get used more effciently when you hit the juice. But that is just my way of looking at things.

Austex is offline Member
    I agree!

Im gonna have to read that book sometime

Thread Information