Thread: So Lethargic

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

So Lethargic

I've restricted my carbs in the past but never as much as I currently am. For the past week I've been eating between 20 and 30 grams of carbs per day. I am definitely in Ketosis.

I have been SO TIRED for the past three days. I have to literally drag my ass to the gym. Will this feeling soon pass as my body adjusts to the crab restriction or should I occasionally eat some carbs? I don't want to have a cheat day or a cheat meal because I've tried that in the past and it doesn't produce any results for me.

Any comments?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I don't mean to cramp your program, but eat some damn carbs...your only going to loose water weight, and before you know it your going to totaly loose it, freak out, and pig out on every carb possible from Cali to NY. Eat moderate clean carbs, at least 100g a day. You going to get nowhere energy less, you'll have energy for the gym and you'll still lose weight eating carbohydrates, just make sure you eat "clean Low GI carbs".

murph is offline Member
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    Dude, I don't mean to cramp your program, but eat some damn carbs...your only going to loose water weight, and before you know it your going to totaly loose it, freak out, and pig out on every carb possible from Cali to NY. Eat moderate clean carbs, at least 100g a day. You going to get nowhere energy less, you'll have energy for the gym and you'll still lose weight eating carbohydrates, just make sure you eat "clean Low GI carbs".
    yep

Thread Information