DMurphy is offline New Member

How low can you go?

Just how low can you drop calories before you start having severe muscle loss? Taking into account that a heavy dose of AAS are being used. Say 700mg of test prop and 700mg npp per week. I was thinking of dropping my cals to 500 per day while taking the aforementioned doses of AAS along with T3 and perhaps a low dose of clen .

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Why exactly would you want to do this stupid idea?

Because I have a shitload of weight to lose.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    this not the best way to go about it bro to lose FAT you need to have a sound diet and a good cardio regieme. If you drop your call's like you said your going to the body will relise this and try to keep as much fat as possible because you are not getting enough kal's

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    500 calories in an entire DAY?????

BAD IDEA............it's so bad, I can't even write anymore about it.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    this not the best way to go about it bro to lose FAT you need to have a sound diet and a good cardio regieme. If you drop your call's like you said your going to the body will relise this and try to keep as much fat as possible because you are not getting enough kal's

Right. Thats why I'll be using the T3. I understand that your body goes into "starvation mode" when you drop your cals so low and that your T3 levels drop as well so by supplementing with T3 you can avoid all that. Also, my reasoning on using the TP and NPP was from researching patients with muscle wasting diseases. Both drugs are incredibly effective at limiting muscle catabolism. By the way, I'm not a newb to AAS so there is no need to ream me for that.

CAPS......

Quote Originally Posted by DMurphy
    Right. Thats why I'll be using the T3.

LMFAO!! WHAT KIND OF REASONING IS THIS? TOTAL KCALS BEING 500 IS STILL GOING TO FORCE YOUR BODY TO HOLD ON TO FAT, T3 OR NOT!!! YOU STAND A FAR BETTER CHANCE OF LOSING LEAN MASS W/THE T3 AND KCALS THAT LOW, GEAR OR NOT. I REALLY BELIEVE YOU NEED TO DROP ALL ANCILLARIES AND LEARN HOW TO EAT CORRECTLY AND UTILIZE CARDIO AND WEIGHT TRAINING ALONG W/INTELLIGENCE.

I understand that your body goes into "starvation mode" when you drop your cals so low and that your T3 levels drop as well so by supplementing with T3 you can avoid all that.

NO, YOU'LL TURN INTO A NO MUSCLE HAVIN' FAT ASS.

Also, my reasoning on using the TP and NPP was from researching patients with muscle wasting diseases. Both drugs are incredibly effective at limiting muscle catabolism.

RIGHT, DO YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE?? NO. ARE YOU LAID UP IN A HOSPITAL??? NO..........

By the way, I'm not a newb to AAS so there is no need to ream me for that.
    UHHHHH, YES, YOU ARE A NEWBIE, BECAUSE IF YOU WEREN'T YOU'D NEVER PRESENT SUCH A HORRID PLAN OF ATTACK.

NO FLAME, JUST THE TRUTH. DO AS YOU WISH, IT'S YOUR BODY, BUT I'D NEVER DO SOMETHING SO ASSININE.

~SC~

Austex is offline Member
    Regardless, 500 calories per day is too little. Most consume that much in one meal.

My postworkout MEALS while CUTTING are 600 calories EACH!!!!

I drop 3-4 true fat lbs. per week as well.

You have to understand nutrition, and that's not the case here. How in the h*ll do you expect your body to hold onto muscle w/500 calories? Even if ALL of those 500 calories were from protein, that's only 125 grams of protein in an ENTIRE DAY........

Unless you are an 80 lb. female who has yet to hit puberty, that protocol has no place in any intelligent approach.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    500 calories in an entire DAY?????

BAD IDEA............it's so bad, I can't even write anymore about it.

~SC~

It's certainly not the ideal way of doing it but my current situation calls for an extreme approach. I can sum up my current situation with one word: Dire

It's certainly not the ideal way of doing it but my current situation calls for an extreme approach. I can sum up my current situation with one word: Dire
    What is your reasoning for an "extreme" approach?

This is not extreme homeboy, this is downright stupid.

~SC~

I would like to add that my plan is no worse than someone who gets gastric bypass surgery. They only get a couple hundred cals per day and they have nothing to help with their muscle wasting.

What is your reasoning for an "extreme" approach?

This is not extreme homeboy, this is downright stupid.

~SC~

I don't want to go into the details. But my two options right this moment are either lose weight or eat a bullet. I'd rather risk losing muscle that splatter my fvckin brains all over the wall.

I would like to add that my plan is no worse than someone who gets gastric bypass surgery. They only get a couple hundred cals per day and they have nothing to help with their muscle wasting.
    They aren't taking drugs up the ass though and using them in a totally inappropriate manner. Your plan is far worse because the plan can be altered to be SENSIBLE, not idiotic after people have already commented on how whack the approach is.

However, this thread is getting old/tired, so just go and do what you are going to do. Drug up, shoot up, don't eat, don't exercise, sit around and starve, and see what happens.

Good luck, happy holidays, all that good shit.

~SC~

I don't want to go into the details. But my two options right this moment are either lose weight or eat a bullet. I'd rather risk losing muscle that splatter my fvckin brains all over the wall.
    If you feel like shooting yourself, you have far deeper/more pertinent issues than fat loss.

That being said, HORMONES ARE THE LAST things you should be f*cking with in your state of mind.

~SC~

Also, you said you "don't want to go into details".

Well, you can't expect to give no details and present a plan like this and expect to get positive/encouraging responses when you are with-holding information.

~SC~

Also, you said you "don't want to go into details".

Well, you can't expect to give no details and present a plan like this and expect to get positive/encouraging responses when you are with-holding information.

~SC~

Positive, encouraging responses? All you've done is shit on me with every one of your responses. Why would I post personal information with people like you on here ready to bash me?

Positive, encouraging responses? All you've done is shit on me with every one of your responses. Why would I post personal information with people like you on here ready to bash me?
    Ahh, you miss the point again.

I didn't shit on you, I said your approach is stupid.

It is.

I never said YOU are stupid, or flamed YOU in any manner. Your approach is horrid, and that is the bottom line.

Again, when you with-hold information that may help us to understand WHY you are considering such an approach, you can't possibly expect us to understand this approach. Why? Because you are with-holding the true information as to why you wish to do this.

If you can't understand that logic, well, that's not something I can force you to understand.

~SC~

P.S. If I wanted to shit on you, believe me, you'd know it, however that is not the case here and was not what I was doing.

Ahh, you miss the point again.

I didn't shit on you, I said your approach is stupid.

It is.

I never said YOU are stupid, or flamed YOU in any manner. Your approach is horrid, and that is the bottom line.

Again, when you with-hold information that may help us to understand WHY you are considering such an approach, you can't possibly expect us to understand this approach. Why? Because you are with-holding the true information as to why you wish to do this.

If you can't understand that logic, well, that's not something I can force you to understand.

~SC~

P.S. If I wanted to shit on you, believe me, you'd know it, however that is not the case here and was not what I was doing.
    I don't want to tell my life story on a steroid forum. It is absolutely inconsequential as to why I want to do this. Obviously I'm de****g with some heavy issues(no pun intended) but no amount of encouraging responses is going to help me with that. I respect your opinion Swole, I know you know your shit. But I refuse to get into my personal matters here.

I don't want to tell my life story on a steroid forum. I refuse to get into my personal matters here.
    Understood, but don't expect anyone to be able to legitimately assist you. I don't see how you can with-hold key information, then get upset when people look at your proposed plan as assinine. Either (A) give all the information and we go from there, or (B) understand the responses you are going to get will be skewed because of what you don't wish to disclose. You already stated you won't "tell your life story here", so I would have to say to pay attention and understand option B above.

I suggest you seek professional help by way of a psychologist and nutritionist, as these interactions can be confidential. Your issues require a lot more attention and cannot be addressed at a message board, especially when you consider having no personal information to go on.

I'm outta here,
    ~SC~

Thread Information