Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Gortons baked fillets

My last meal of the day is ALWAYS either steak or chicken, kinda got tired of t his, so i checked out the frozen food section looking for some type of fish fillet n found gortons frozen baked fillets n salmon. Both have zero carbs, 1 gram of trans fat, and 16 grams of protein each fillet. The box comes with 2 fillets for liek 4.50, they ahve garlic, lemon, all diff stuff. My question is this quality protein??? and is it just as good as my steak/chicken, if the taste good id LOVE to add these in twice a week to mix up my dinner

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yup, it's fish so it's quality protein, just frozen.

~SC~

ill let u guys know how they taste, there in the over now, lol they come in a block shape, they dont even try n pretend n make it in a fillet shape, ill let u guys know in about 25 mins

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    JUST as goo? Technically, in terms of bioavailability and quality, an argument could be made for red meat. In terms of practical use, I think they're just as good. Back in the day, one of my clients got ready for a show eating mainly fish and spinach as an experiment and said it was the best results he ever got, so . . . .

im not questionish fish bye any means, im question 4.50? gorton salmon fillets from shoprite, i think u know where im going with this

Just ate the salmon one, its not too bad but i made it in alittle toaster oven, next time im gonna do i tin a reg oven, took twice as long as the direction said, n i hadda cut them in half so itd cook all the way threw, but def not bad, n ill start buying these once or twice a week, im sick of grilled chicken n steak

copenhagen is offline Member
    the cajun blackened are definately the best ones out of the assortment

jermazz is offline New Member
    they are definately pretty good and a covenient change from chicken. heathly fats in them as well, a plus when compared to red meat.

Thread Information