Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Questions of meal two, pretraining meal

oats/egg whites
    yam/salmon/salad/chx
    train
    oats/whey/skim - shake
    chixken/green beans/flax

or low carb wrap, salmon and almonds instead of yam..?

One other note, what is your take on sf products? Splenda, gum, candy, sorbitol, sf syrups? Junk?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Splenda is great, sf syrups are good too. Make the pre-training pro/carb. What you have now is fine.

thanks bro....so my setup will now be

pro/carbs
    pro carbs
    train
    pro carbs
    pro/fat
    pro fat

then it will change to

pro carbs
    pro fat
    pro fat
    pro carb
    train
    pro carbs

no nuts, almonds???

pretty much like mine.....I was reading an article that said lean mass = more fats and less carbs....thoughts? Just have a pro/carb meal as #1, then post training.........

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    pretty much like mine.....I was reading an article that said lean mass = more fats and less carbs....thoughts? Just have a pro/carb meal as #1, then post training.........

were did you find that article can u post it ?

library...i'll look...what is your ratio for each meal?

as much lean mass as posible, I'm thinking of switching over to

40gpro,50 carbs and 20g fat at each meal...all clean. This would be meals 1,2,3 and pretrain..........post train would be 40/40 p/c with one more meal of 40g/40g/10-15 as my finale......sound adequate?

Flex, please try and stick with one plan of attack for a certain period to asses whether or not it works.

trust me I have...for the last almost 6 months Ive stuck to the exact shedule and it worked to get me even leaner than before...much less carbs, more pro/fats....for the last few weeks i've been playing around with different ratios to try and put on some mass now for winter, but never changed my diet without approval.
    right now and from the past is
    pc
    pf
    pf
    pc
    train
    pc
    pf

ieveverything will remain the same, but, just a swap from pretraining to p/c and more cals in each meal...tis all.

trust me I have...for the last almost 6 months Ive stuck to the exact shedule and it worked to get me even leaner than before...much less carbs, more pro/fats....for the last few weeks i've been playing around with different ratios to try and put on some mass now for winter, but never changed my diet without approval.
    right now and from the past is
    pc
    pf
    pf
    pc
    train
    pc
    pf

ieveverything will remain the same, but, just a swap from pretraining to p/c and more cals in each meal...tis all.

That set up right, there is absolutely perfect for LBM gaining. You need not worry so much about the make up of your meals, rather the cals. The cals will determine how much you gain and whether or not it will be LBM. Just eat clean and adjust your cals. That about as simple as it gets.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Still not sure why you aren't having two pwo meals to address glycogen recovery and repair, but like Giantz said.............stick to one thing for a good period of time, then re-assess.

~SC~

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    library...i'll look...what is your ratio for each meal?

as much lean mass as posible, I'm thinking of switching over to

40gpro,50 carbs and 20g fat at each meal...all clean. This would be meals 1,2,3 and pretrain..........post train would be 40/40 p/c with one more meal of 40g/40g/10-15 as my finale......sound adequate?

i dont combine my fats and carbs in my meals, i also dont count calories i prolly hit around 3000 a day, whe i use to count cal's i would always be worried about evreything and get all stressed i use the mirror for my jug i never starve myself when im hungry i eat no matter what time of day it is i do follow a meal plan i have developed for my self, on the other hand i do count carbs and fats and protein just no cals..

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i dont combine my fats and carbs in my meals, i also dont count calories i prolly hit around 3000 a day, whe i use to count cal's i would always be worried about evreything and get all stressed i use the mirror for my jug i never starve myself when im hungry i eat no matter what time of day it is i do follow a meal plan i have developed for my self, on the other hand i do count carbs and fats and protein just no cals..
    Can we see a sample day?

Thread Information