My bulking headquarters

Now this place here isnt a bad deal. It's a small chain down here in the dirty south called "The Lizards Thicket". For 6 bucks I get about 1/4-1/2 lb of baked chicken breast, and my choice of 3 sides. Lately I get macaroni and cheese, mashed potato's and gravy, and candied yams, but every other day I'll get rice and spinach instead of the mashed potatos and macaroni. But it's really filling, and you get your choice of cornbread or muffins w/ it, I always get the cornbread. I usually eat at the place twice/day, sometimes 3 if I'm really hungry. But I figure 15 bucks/day times 5-6 days a week isnt a bad deal at all for the food and quantities I get. So this place has become my bulking headquarters.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Now this place here isnt a bad deal. It's a small chain down here in the dirty south called "The Lizards Thicket". For 6 bucks I get about 1/4-1/2 lb of baked chicken breast, and my choice of 3 sides. Lately I get macaroni and cheese, mashed potato's and gravy, and candied yams, but every other day I'll get rice and spinach instead of the mashed potatos and macaroni. But it's really filling, and you get your choice of cornbread or muffins w/ it, I always get the cornbread. I usually eat at the place twice/day, sometimes 3 if I'm really hungry. But I figure 15 bucks/day times 5-6 days a week isnt a bad deal at all for the food and quantities I get. So this place has become my bulking headquarters.

That is pretty cheap. You're either really busy or not that good in the kitchen. I try to cook all my meals on my own but it takes so dam long sometimes. They must know you by name in that place as often as you go huh Stacked?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    That is pretty cheap. You're either really busy or not that good in the kitchen. I try to cook all my meals on my own but it takes so dam long sometimes. They must know you by name in that place as often as you go huh Stacked?
    i do this also mate,prolly takes me close to an hour of an evening,but at least most of the meals for the next day are sorted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16

Yeah, they know me by name aright, all the chicks at the place are like "My God ,how are you not fat as a blimp?" I'm just like" uhhh, I work out or something"

Also, dont get me twisted guys, I cook on top of all this shit too. But these 2 little meals/day save alot of hassle at night b/ I dont have to cook as much. Now come diet time everything is cooked and prepared, no more of this crap so I gotta live it up while I can ya know

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Now come diet time everything is cooked and prepared, no more of this crap so I gotta live it up while I can ya know

Dude I totally feel you on this one!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE to eat!!!! I pig out all the time now but still eat relatively clean. But still I cram in pizza at least twice a week and get out to places as you to at least once or twice as well.

Then when the summer comes I have my menu(s) on my fridge. I usually get up early in the AM and cook for the day. If I feel like sleeping I"ll do it the night before. Thats when it gets tedious so live it up brotha!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    mmmm I cant wait til bulking..I can eat with the best of em

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good. Sort of like a "Boston Market".

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i got the same thing here in TX called " mike barnyard BBQ " but the chicken is grilled and i have the choice of the same sides.

chest6 is offline Banned
    mmmm that reminds me of dickeys mm

Quote Originally Posted by SHRED
    Sounds good. Sort of like a "Boston Market".

Thats exactly what I was talking about in my post. Good place

Thread Information