Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Cutting question

Whats up, So i have been on a mass program since sept, and I started at about 160, and now am 195, but i just found out im going to the Bahamas on March 11th for spring break, so I was wondering when I should start my cutting plan how early, and what should that plan be...I definaty want to cut up but not loose that much size and strength

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i would start now if you wanna be totally ripped that would give you a good 90 days if ur leaving in march

Zapp is offline Banned
    It really depends on how much your bf% is. I started 12 weeks out.
    I would use var, prop, tren , and then add masteron 4 weeks away from your trip. If you do this cycle and diet right, you will be shredded to the bone!

copenhagen is offline Member
    i was at 200 about 1 1/2 months ago and have gotten down to 180 with just diet and a.m. cardio. i was around 13% bf at 200lbs. so i would start now or right after xmas. good luck bro

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    kool, I was thinking afer new years, and I dont have to loose that much, but I think im planning on cutting some food, and running clen , stacked with like a generic weight loss product ie lipo6, also up cardio from 20 a day to 35-40 a day...does this look like it should work

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    It really depends on how much your bf% is. I started 12 weeks out.
    I would use var, prop, tren, and then add masteron 4 weeks away from your trip. If you do this cycle and diet right, you will be shredded to the bone!
    Good cycle Zapp, Can u post it complete and detailed? What about pct?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    Good cycle Zapp, Can u post it complete and detailed? What about pct?
    tren a ......75mg eod
    prop.........100mg eod
    var...........50mg ed
    masteron ...100mg eod 4 to 5 weeks out

Some people shoot tren and prop ed, but eod worked fine for me. Like I said, this is the best cutter cycle out there IMO.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a lot zapp...yeah it sure did work for u...ur avatar proves it! lol

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    tren a ......75mg eod
    prop.........100mg eod
    var...........50mg ed

Some people shoot tren and prop ed, but eod worked fine for me. Like I said, this is the best cutter cycle out there IMO.

That cycle looks great Zapp. Yea some do prefer to shoot Tren and Prop ED> I remember we got into that when I first joined this board, LOL. I"ll be running prop again in the summer and if I make my own I"m going to shoot it EOD. I can tell it works well for you.

That cycle looks similar to my last cutter. The only thing I would exchange is the Tren for smoe Primo. I LOVE Primo and I can get some miserable sides from the Tren. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Primo is so dam expensive and Tren is a lot cheaper. You'll probably save over $500 by using the Tren over the Primo.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    That cycle looks great Zapp. Yea some do prefer to shoot Tren and Prop ED> I remember we got into that when I first joined this board, LOL. I"ll be running prop again in the summer and if I make my own I"m going to shoot it EOD. I can tell it works well for you.

That cycle looks similar to my last cutter. The only thing I would exchange is the Tren for smoe Primo. I LOVE Primo and I can get some miserable sides from the Tren. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Primo is so dam expensive and Tren is a lot cheaper. You'll probably save over $500 by using the Tren over the Primo.
    Yeah...I remember buttin heads with you!....lmao. Never tried primo, but I heard it was pretty much equivalent to tren. You are right, primo is expensive as hell. Hope eod works for ya bro, save you alot of sticks thats for sure. Good luck with the cycle.

bigtraps is offline Member
    tren a ......75mg eod
    prop.........100mg eod
    var...........50mg ed

Zapp.
    When did you cut all injectables before the show? and did you run the var all the way to the day of the show(@ 50mg)?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps
    Zapp.
    When did you cut all injectables before the show? and did you run the var all the way to the day of the show(@ 50mg)?
    Oh..and what do you feel the masteron did for you?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Zapp.
    I cut the injectables out around a week and a half before my show. Actually I stopped taking the var 5 weeks out and started masteron . The only reason I cut it out was because I didn't want to run all of those at the same time. Next year I will run the var all the way through, because I lost alot of strength when I stopped taking it. I could tell a big difference.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    zapp,

you said you started 12 weeks out...is that how long you ran the cycle...? excellent info, i want to know more bro.. you're shredded as s hit keep up the great work man

--hawk

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    zapp,

you said you started 12 weeks out...is that how long you ran the cycle...? excellent info, i want to know more bro.. you're shredded as s hit keep up the great work man

--hawk
    I started dieting 12 weeks out. Started my cutter 9 weeks out. I actually came in a week early, so next year I will wait until 8 weeks out before starting my cycle.

So the masteron must give you absolutly no water retention? What do you feel the masteron did for you? harden/vascularity?

I thought it was recomended to stop all oils 2-3 weeks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    you're shredded as s hit keep up the great work man

I agree, You look good buddy keep up all the hard work

Zapp is offline Banned
    So the masteron must give you absolutly no water retention? What do you feel the masteron did for you? harden/vascularity?

I thought it was recomended to stop all oils 2-3 weeks.
    That is exactly what it does, hardens the hell out of you. Most stop oils 2 weeks out, I just went a few days beyond that.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I agree, You look good buddy keep up all the hard work
    Thanks for the comp Jayhova.

Thread Information