Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Failing to Plan -?

I never fail to plan........seriously, as I feel it's a disaster in the making......however, how anal is too anal......let's say you train at 1:30pm. You finish around 3 ish and you get a good whey/dext or whey/oats/berry shake in by 330........the lady wants to go xmas shopping.......do you pack a friggn meal for the mall?? Seriously. I've done it before, but is it too damn anal? Obvoisuly the food court is there........chinese, popcorn, pretzels, gyros, burger king....pizzas...and subway........?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    I never fail to plan........seriously, as I feel it's a disaster in the making......however, how anal is too anal......let's say you train at 1:30pm. You finish around 3 ish and you get a good whey/dext or whey/oats/berry shake in by 330........the lady wants to go xmas shopping.......do you pack a friggn meal for the mall?? Seriously. I've done it before, but is it too damn anal? Obvoisuly the food court is there........chinese, popcorn, pretzels, gyros, burger king....pizzas...and subway........?
    I pack a meal where ever I go if I have to, class, stores, concerts, parties anywhere. It only takes a short time to eat it

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    and its great if you do this for a living, but there is a point that it controls your life....just ask sc or myself....me, more recently, and I'm coping bigtome......hope about going out to dinner? You pass on invites???? Please dont tell me you take food into resteraunts.....

and its great if you do this for a living, but there is a point that it controls your life....just ask sc or myself....me, more recently, and I'm coping bigtome......hope about going out to dinner? You pass on invites???? Please dont tell me you take food into resteraunts.....
    It depends if its like a big family dinner since I'm bulking I'll just use my best judgement and get something off the menu but if its just some groups of buddies that wants to go out yea ill bring food. Its not like it controls me it's just dedecation I know what it takes and I'll do what I have to do. "controls your life" I mean everyone that dose something that they want to have succes in makes sacrifices not just bodybuilder I mean how many people do you know stay for 4 or 5 extra hours at the office to try to get something done to maybe spark interest in the upper management and maybe get that raise I know a bunch of them. They might not get the raise even though they stay week after week for extra hours its just what they want just like we want to get big so we take food with us. Think of it as what seperates us from the weekend warriors and guys who do the same thing everytime in the gym.

[QUOTE=Flex2winny]and its great if you do this for a living, but there is a point that it controls your life....just ask sc QUOTE]
    Swole knows what it takes to get big and like he said about competing. Some people cant understand why peopl put their bodies through hell just to get a trophy and no money, but to those its a sense of self accomplishment and a satisfaction that can't be explained. In order to get that trophy you gotta do what must be done if that means eating food at a party then so be it.

copenhagen is offline Member
    the mall in my town has a chic-fila if i am hurting for time i will usually get a grilled chicken sandwich with a small fruit bowl. but usually i pack my meals in a softsided cooler. when i go home and hang out with my friends they always ask me if i brought my "meals" its funny because they just don't understand what it takes, along with a majority of the u.s population.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I bring Hard boiled eggs with me to nightclubs.. Seriously.. I have a saying to people who ask me stupid ass questions like..'' Is it ok to eat chicken nuggets from McDonalds".. I say... IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANNA LOOK LIKE... so it all depends what your goals are on how far you are willing to go to acheive them. So if it means packing a meal to go to the mall, THEN DO IT.. sorry to sound like an hard ass but just trying to help..

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Bro I bring Hard boiled eggs with me to nightclubs.. Seriously.. I have a saying to people who ask me stupid ass questions like..'' Is it ok to eat chicken nuggets from McDonalds".. I say... IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANNA LOOK LIKE... so it all depends what your goals are on how far you are willing to go to acheive them. So if it means packing a meal to go to the mall, THEN DO IT.. sorry to sound like an hard ass but just trying to help..
    I agree like I said dedication

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i seriously hate it though whenever i bring my food to my classes at college and everyone is like "what is that?" in that snobby ass voice like they fear what they dont understand or some shit...i wanna be like "WHAT THE HELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE ITS EGG WHITES ON WHEAT TOAST ASSHOLE!" but of course im just like "homemade egg mcmuffin" lol. but yeah dedication...luckily i have a very easy and stress free situation where i can plan everything ahead of time if i have something planned for the next dayand know what time i have to be in bed the night before the following day so that i can get 8 hours of sleep and still have time for morning cardio for 45 minutes and still be able to eat a good breakfast 45 minutes afterwards and then have my meals already ready to be eaten every 2 1/2 hours after that. from now on just tell your lady that if she wants to do something like go shopping that she needs to let you know a day or 2 in advance so that you can be able to keep your diet on track and still be able to go out with her.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    just ask sc or myself

Why ask me??

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    however, how anal is too anal
    This thread is an example of too anal.

~SC~

Thread Information