Thread: MCDonalds?

orosco is offline Associate Member

MCDonalds?

Im trying to gain lean mass. I dont like the bulk look. I have been doing the egg whites, EFA's etc. Basically eating very clean. I know that fat/Pro meals are the best in terms of leaning out. My question is, Would it be that bad to eat say Chicken Nuggets. They are High in fat and since it is white meat then its got the protein..It may be a dumb question but
    I had to ask.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    Im trying to gain lean mass. I dont like the bulk look. I have been doing the egg whites, EFA's etc. Basically eating very clean. I know that fat/Pro meals are the best in terms of leaning out. My question is, Would it be that bad to eat say Chicken Nuggets. They are High in fat and since it is white meat then its got the protein..It may be a dumb question but
    I had to ask.

If you were to use them your lean bulk would go right out the window.

copenhagen is offline Member
    they are breaded bro, a 10 piece McNugget has 24g of fat and 26g of carbs. i would say this is a no-no.

the 5 piece chicken breast selects have 33g of fat and 46g of carbs. also a big no-no.

ThePump is offline Member
    your kidding right?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    you'd be better off eating a stick of butter

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    yeah its perfectly fine....fries , milkshakes , nuggets and sundaes...good quality food with perfect macro/micro nutrient ratios....ur gonna be the biggest strongest most shredded Bber ever...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    chicken nuggets arent white meat, its processed shit that they call chicken...

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    chicken nuggets arent white meat, its processed shit that they call chicken...

Exactly, where on the chicken can you find the nuggets?

hmmm u mean nuggets r not found naturally??? damn...i thot they used to hunt them....so theyre basically crappy meat from chicken? uhh ok...u learn smth new ED

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    This is where someone needs to post the cartoon clip of the nugget factory from Supersize Me.

I know everything from Mcdonalds is bad for you. Im not stupid. What possesed me to write this thread was every sunday i cheat and damn do i love it..Usually i carb load up oon pizza and thats it..But this past weekend i was renting a movie and Mickey D's was next door..I smelled the aroma and it sucked me in guys..I went in and had nuggets..So i had to ask this question. Trying to rationalize i guess..

yeah its like me after drinking half a bottle of whiskey then trying to convince myself that i should drink some more..I know wut u mean

best thing is to completely stay away,,,cuz after that 1st burger or nugget...ur thinking...wuts another shake gonna do? its just milk..its good for me..the mind is a very manipulative thing

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    Well its not the end of the world and there is nothing to change what you have already done. Relax a bit, its over, that was yesterday, now your sanity is back.

copenhagen is offline Member
    orosco

i know what you mean bro, but just think how much better you would look if you did not eat those cheat meals. dieting is def not fun but it is a challenge.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    this is not rocket science, if you have to ask a question like this, you are probably way off on the rest of your diet. No offense bro, but read the sticky and research alot more...

I actually am following the sticky on lean bulking. So my diet is not off bro. I may be on the run and cant cook a 8oz breast so i substitute it with boston market or some shit. I also hate tuna so i eat more egg whites during the day. I also dont measure 50gm carrots or 250ml eggs but All in all my diet is very good. Someitmes the dumb questions can turn up the best answers. So dont flame me cause your roid raging.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Calm down guys, no one is roid ragin' that is a classic "rookie" comment, and one that I really hate to see.

How do you know he is on AAS? What is to say you aren't?

See what I mean? Let's keep the low blows off the board, thanks.

Oh, and McDonald's nuggets are delicious, but are horrid for any serious fitness minded individual.

~SC~

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    I know everything from Mcdonalds is bad for you. Im not stupid. What possesed me to write this thread was every sunday i cheat and damn do i love it..Usually i carb load up oon pizza and thats it..But this past weekend i was renting a movie and Mickey D's was next door..I smelled the aroma and it sucked me in guys..I went in and had nuggets..So i had to ask this question. Trying to rationalize i guess..

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    my friend once found a deepfried mini chicken head in his 20piece nuggets one time.

I actually am following the sticky on lean bulking. So my diet is not off bro. I may be on the run and cant cook a 8oz breast so i substitute it with boston market or some shit. I also hate tuna so i eat more egg whites during the day. I also dont measure 50gm carrots or 250ml eggs but All in all my diet is very good. Someitmes the dumb questions can turn up the best answers. So dont flame me cause your roid raging.
    Not on AS, bro. Sorry. And if I was I don't get roid rage , I think that is a myth and I am mature enough to control my emotions..
    Good to see you are following the sticky. Cheat meals are excactly that, whatever you want to eat. For you it could be Mcdonalds for someone else it could be a bowl of pasta with butter. I don't see the point of this thread if you already know the answer, but thats cool. Is it a good cheat meal? yea why not.. Is it ok to have? That is kind of a vague question, and it depends on what you want to look like and what your goals are. So goodluck

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Not on AS, bro. Sorry. And if I was I don't get roid rage , I think that is a myth and I am mature enough to control my emotions..
    Good to see you are following the sticky. Cheat meals are excactly that, whatever you want to eat. For you it could be Mcdonalds for someone else it could be a bowl of pasta with butter. I don't see the point of this thread if you already know the answer, but thats cool. Is it a good cheat meal? yea why not.. Is it ok to have? That is kind of a vague question, and it depends on what you want to look like and what your goals are. So goodluck
    Please, refrain from any further roid rage.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Please, refrain from any further roid rage .

~SC~
    I will try, I just let out the remaning rage I have in my Sidekick II thread in the Lounge forum.. I'm done now.........

Thread Information