- 6 egg whites, 1.5 scoops whey, 1 cup oatmeal
    -1 pound chicken
    -6 egg whites, 1.5 scoops whey 1/2 cup oatmeal
    -10-12 ounces meat with big bowl of broccali
    -12 egg whites with 2 yolks

comes out to 400 grams protein and 75-100 grams carbs

no carbs after say 4:00
    cardio twice daily

when i get hungry at some point in the day and i cant stand it, i will pop in some nuts lol lol lol (as in almonds, peanutes etc.)

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    -1 pound chicken
    -6 egg whites, 1.5 scoops whey 1/2 cup oatmeal
    -10-12 ounces meat with big bowl of broccali
    -12 egg whites with 2 yolks

cardio twice daily

when i get hungry at some point in the day and i cant stand it, i will pop in some nuts lol lol lol (as in almonds, peanutes etc.)
    Can you put in what time you are weight training, also you'll need to supplement with EFA's, you will need much more fat than what you are currently getting. Other than that, for a basic outline it looks decent w/ a few tweaks here and there.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    mods please delete this, the title in the other one is correct

never mind. i dunno. the title needs to be cutting fat not weight, wish i could edit it but not sure if you can????

since i got some real quick replies, prolly shouldnt be deleated. i just think the title is misleading
    Last edited by IronReload04; 12-06-2005 at 01:03 PM.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    -1 pound chicken add EFA (alot of chicken in one meal) i'd split it.
    -6 egg whites, 1.5 scoops whey 1/2 cup oatmeal i'd discard the whey and use some Tuna
    -10-12 ounces meat with big bowl of broccali add EFA (never protien alone)
    -12 egg whites with 2 yolks if this is ur last meal add some EFA

cardio twice daily

read the bold, i was wondering if u have a PWM (usually it's Dex+Whey)
    EFA= Flax, olive oil, Nuts, Salmon oil..etc

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Can you put in what time you are weight training, also you'll need to supplement with EFA's, you will need much more fat than what you are currently getting. Other than that, for a basic outline it looks decent w/ a few tweaks here and there.
    i cant always add in yolks, not sure how many though

shit. CAN always add in yolks
    Last edited by IronReload04; 12-06-2005 at 02:28 PM.

on days that i train. if you look at my outline, it would be right where the chicken is. so in between the 6 egg whites etc. and the chicken would be meal 3. sorry i wasnt more clear.

carbs are not taken in after say 4-5:00. and cardio is dont at around 7 oclock.

guys i just want to make it clear. i am cutting fat not weight. i hope the title is not to misleading it was a mistake and when i go to edit post their is no option to change title

guys i just want to make it clear. i am cutting fat not weight. i hope the title is not to misleading it was a mistake and when i go to edit post their is no option to change title
    Changed.

I would add EFA's, give us a breakdown of your macro's and cals, including fats and bracket my workout with the carb meals.

i cant always add in yolks, not sure how many though

shit. CAN always add in yolks
    edited

Changed.
    thank you

I would add EFA's, give us a breakdown of your macro's and cals, including fats and bracket my workout with the carb meals.
    9:00-6 egg whites, 1.5 scoops whey, 1 cup oatmeal
    11:00-training takes under 1 hour. 20 minutes cardio
    12:30-6 egg whites, 1.5 scoops whey, 1 cup oatmeal
    3:00-8 ounces chicken (maybe here i should throw in some egg yolks?)
    5:00-8 ounces chicken
    7:00-50 minutes cardio
    8:00-10-12 ounces meat with big bowl of broccali
    11:00-12 egg whites and a couple yolks

on a non training day. cardio would be done at 9:00. 9 o clock meal would be eaten post cardio, then swap the 12:30 meal with the 5 oclock one and everything else wouuld remain the same

protein totals 400 grams. carbs total 100 grams. fat is what i am not sure about. i will eat nuts here and there, 2-3 yolks at 11:00, but i am really not sure how many grams of fat i should be eating. Would yolks and nuts be ok to use instead of EFA's?

9:00-6 egg whites, 1.5 scoops whey, 1 cup oatmeal
    11:00-training takes under 1 hour. 20 minutes cardio
    12:30-6 egg whites, 1.5 scoops whey, 1 cup oatmeal
    3:00-8 ounces chicken (maybe here i should throw in some egg yolks?)
    5:00-8 ounces chicken
    7:00-50 minutes cardio
    8:00-10-12 ounces meat with big bowl of broccali
    11:00-12 egg whites and a couple yolks

on a non training day. cardio would be done at 9:00. 9 o clock meal would be eaten post cardio, then swap the 12:30 meal with the 5 oclock one and everything else wouuld remain the same

protein totals 400 grams. carbs total 100 grams. fat is what i am not sure about. i will eat nuts here and there, 2-3 yolks at 11:00, but i am really not sure how many grams of fat i should be eating. Would yolks and nuts be ok to use instead of EFA's?

Looks decent, I'd drop the 20min of cardio after weights if you are going to do it later on in the day. You "can" substitute egg yolks and nuts for EFA's actually almonds are rich in Omega-6 FA's. Which are EFA's, however I would advice getting some Fish or Flax Seed Oils not just for the weight loss benefits but for overall health in general, theya re very imporant. There are Omega Enriched Eggs however where the chickens have been fed Flax Seeds etc... May look into those. Overall it still appears you need some more fats.

not sure exactly how much fat to add

2. should i put in a carb up day in their?
    3. is a cheat meal more like a pizza or more like 300 grams of pasta or white rice?

not sure exactly how much fat to add

2. should i put in a carb up day in their?
    3. is a cheat meal more like a pizza or more like 300 grams of pasta or white rice?
    You need to figure out how many cals you are shooting for, then you need to have your macro breakdown. Then you can asses your fats needs.

Cheat day would be pizza and anything else , a carb up would be the later.

You need to figure out how many cals you are shooting for, then you need to have your macro breakdown. Then you can asses your fats needs.

Cheat day would be pizza and anything else , a carb up would be the later.
    lol.. but which should i do. carb up and cheat on the same day? carb up and cheat in the same week but on different days? carb every other week with cheating every oter week?

lol.. but which should i do. carb up and cheat on the same day? carb up and cheat in the same week but on different days? carb every other week with cheating every oter week?
    Depends on how low BF% you are. The lower you get the more you need to carb up/cheat. If you are relatively high its not very important.

Depends on how low BF% you are. The lower you get the more you need to carb up/cheat. If you are relatively high its not very important.
    damn!! does that mean if i am say over 12 percent i cannot cheat once weekly. i mean, knowing i can eat pizza on sunday is a major thing that keeps me going. i crave it all week. i am immensily disheartened after i finish up eating it and immediately start craving it again for next time.

No you can have pizza its just the higher you are the less important it is and it could do more harm than good depending on how much you eat.

thanks very much giants you have been a great help

when i figure out how much fat i think i should be eating, i will post it up

well i figured i'd give an update. In 7 weeks, i managed to lose 23 pounds. strength is slightly off. my set of 7 is now a set of 5 and so on, i havnt had to lower any weights. some exercises i have even improved in. the hammer machines i still go up in and back exerceises i keep improving.

I would say 80 percent of that weight is fat and 19 percent is water and glycogen loss.

this is my first time doing this so i will probably take longer than it ever will again.

My biggest mistake i made is not cheating. I thought i'd be all hardcore enough to handle it. but no way. for the last 3 weeks, i have been eating junkfood about every day, which really hasnt cause me to go backwards, but progress has been non existent for hte last 3 weeks. thats an absolute bitch of a fact to deal with, that i just completely wasted 3 weeks. but hey, this is my first time around, i figured somthing like this would happen, and its a great thing that i learned, its good that i leanred that at a young age. next time, wont happen again. i basically got to where i am now, i am guessing about 13 percent body fat ( i can see a bit of an outline in my lower abbs) by following my diet half ass (lol, i have been eating all the damn egg whites and oatmeal, but junk to).

I am now starting a cheat meal once a week again. this is the first week that i have started doing this plan 100 percent faithfully (no daily cheating) i i can already feel the power of this beast of a plan, i feel like my body is in fat burning over drive. progress seems to be made daily when things are perfect like they are now.

the carb up days work great. consisting of 200 grams of carbs from oatmeal. i feel they are responsible for not sliding backwards in strength. My body is kind of different. i dont need very many carbs. in fact, i feel when i go back to gaining muscle at the most dramatic rate possible, all i will need is 100-150 grams of carbs to have glycogen 100 percent full.

all in all, i feel like i can be at about 10 percent 3 weeks from now, maybe 4
    Last edited by IronReload04; 02-22-2006 at 09:06 PM.

after all is said and done this was a success. lost a total of 31 pounds. when my strength numbers were punched into a calculater, it spit out that my end strength was at 90 percent of my bests. not to bad for cardio twice a day 7 dats a week on 100 grams of carbs.

I am right where i want to be. lower abbs that are blurry but there, veins in the becepts etc. they are faint, but naturally i am just not a veiny person. body fat is probably 12.5 if i had to take an estimate (which is awesome for me since i have been like 17-20 percent bodyfat all my life). i am content/happy with my bodyfat, and i can maintain this while gaining mass and strength at the freakiest most dramatic rate possible. which was my goal, to be content with how i look while getting huge.

I do wish i could have gotten down closer to 10 percent, but i ****ed up for about 4 or 5 weeks since it was my first time and just ran out of patience and was content with 12.5. like i said, to me this was a success, i could be a lil leaner, i will nail it next time
    Last edited by IronReload04; 03-22-2006 at 12:24 PM.

Thread Information