Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member

How to un-bland your breakfast??

For the past few months my breakfast has consisted of 1 cup oats with Equal sweetener and sugar free preserves. I don't mind that, I can handle it. However, I have grown to HATE eggs. I eat 5-6 egg whites in the morning. I usually have them scrambled. No matter what I add, fat free cheese, salsa, salt and pepper, they suck. Is it okay to fry them up in some olive oil if I don't eat the yolks? Any other ideas for egg recipes or another breakfast protein? Thanks!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    its cool just to fry up without the oaks but for a cleaner option i would think microwaving it wud be better.

This may sound a bit unusual but whenevr i get sick of breakfast I just do something completely different like last month i started having a chicken and noodle stir fry for breakfast for 2 weeks. I sharp got sick of it so then went back to the eggs. I also use tuna religiously

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Put egg whites, oats, 1/2 scoop whey in blender, blend til doughy consistency. Pan fry with PAM spray top with Smart Balance Omega3 butter and sugar free maple syrup and you have protein pancakes

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    funny.....i am sick as hell of OATS............i love my eggs though......but do enjoy hot cereal or a frezzing morning........maybe eggs, bowl of yogurt with some dry oats or decent cereal? Protein scoop? Fruit? Hmmm.....added a grapfruit toaday at it was a little nice difference..........

copenhagen is offline Member
    i sometimes add mushrooms to my eggs.

you might also try a different type of oat. I like the oldfashioned oats from wal-mart. when they get old i will switch to the regular quaker oats. they are cut thinner.

Egg whites, Oats, one scoop of whey with a little skim milk, toss er in the blender and drink up

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    Ive been going 1/4 steel and 1/3 rolled....a little different......I think I may switch to a good 100% bread or cereal

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    whenever i get sick of oats i like to use cream of wheat mixed w/ my egg whites. add salt n pepper and spray butter on there and its awesome!

Austex is offline Member
    Almost the same thing here...when I tire of oats, I substitute with Instant Grits. Quaker has a variety box that is very good and the "worst" one, which I think is Cheddar flavored, only contains 1.5 grams fat. I pour the stuff right on top of my egg whites.

Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member
    If I blend up egg whites, oats, whey and skim milk in a blender whats the chance of salmonella? The eggs are kept in the fridge at all times, I just wanna know my odds of getting sick.??

Austex is offline Member
    Isn't salmonella a type of dinosaur???

1 in 1,782,782,349,834,345,927,830.

Cook them first, then blend them.

Thread Information