Thread: Diet Help

sblakersfan is offline Junior Member

Diet Help

Hey boys,
    I need some advice as to what I should do. I am 5'11 pushing 6'0. I was up to 205 pounds, but rather chunky. I have dropped down to 180. I feel like a wimp in the gym because cutting has gotten rid of muscle as well. My top abs are noticeable, and when jumping up and down all six are visible. It seems kind of hard to get rid of the rest, should I keep running and cutting until I get to about 165-170 with abs and then start building up? Or is it possible to lose stomach fat while putting on solid muscle and still obtain my abs. Any advice?

Can anyone throw me some advice? I really could use some help.

Help me out. I know how to diet right, I just dont know which type of diet I should go with.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I would go ahead and bulk this winter, and cut this spring. Who needs a six pack in the winter? Not me. I have already lost mine. If you diet right, do cardio, and take the right cutter, you should have no problem getting a six pack by the end of spring.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I would go ahead and bulk this winter, and cut this spring. Who needs a six pack in the winter? Not me. I have already lost mine. If you diet right, do cardio, and take the right cutter, you should have no problem getting a six pack by the end of spring.

i second that..bulk up add some lean mass

Thread Information